“2nd visit here...food was absolutely amazing !”

Sanskruti Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 1,991 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Description: We believe nothing represents India more than its classical cuisine and vibrant culture, which we express in each of our dishes. We offer a wide variety of choices, many of which you are unlikely to find at any other restaurant in Liverpool. We only use the freshest of ingredients in all of our dishes, offering a vegan and vegetarian menu that traverses the Indian sub-continent: from the ‘Thalis’ of Gujarat to the ‘Dosas’ of South India and from the ‘Chaats’ of Mumbai to the rich, unforgettable taste of North Indian curries.
Reviewed 24 October 2018

Visited again as it was my son's birthday (he's a vegan). We couldn't fault the food last time but probably due to us being a bit more adventurous in what we chose this time I felt it went 'up a notch'. The service is excellent and the lovely smells coming from the kitchen and other diner's tables are something else.

Admittedly I would usually run a mile from veggie / vegan eating establishments as I really enjoy my meat but this has really opened my eyes to the gorgeous food on offer when you choose the right restaurants. This place has got it spot on and the fact it was absolutely bursting at the seams on a Tuesday evening says it all.

We'll definitely be back...with or without my vegan son :)

2  Thank callywallyLiverpool

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

As a card holding carnivore I must say this is hands down the best Indian in the north west. We were lucky to visit on a Tuesday so we could take advantage of the thali set meal. 2 starters, 2 roti, 3 mains, rice salad and a desert all served on one plate. Will definitely be returning! Very satisfying

1  Thank Shona W
Reviewed 21 October 2018

This restaurant in the heart of Liverpool has bags of atmosphere and a really authentic feel. The service is very good and the food is just fantastic. It is vegetarian and vegan and has a great selection of dishes, including a street food section with some fabulous food on it. The mains were delicious. I think that this is the best Indian food I have ever had and, as a vegetarian, a wonderful place to eat.

1  Thank Punter42
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

So glad we came here - the choice is excellent, as is the food. Only problem - couldn’t try every dish on the menu! We tried two starters, 3 mains and a dessert, all tasty and distinctive. I had a fantastic beetroot and potato dosa. Service was friendly and efficient. A lot to like!

1  Thank Tony W
Reviewed 16 October 2018

Decided to go here for my friend's birthday as she is vegan and I wanted to treat her. Lovely staff and amazing food - we ordered a few plates of vegan food and it was really tasty and filling. We ended up asking for a takeaway bag after finishing because there was just so much of it!

1  Thank Jessica P