“Carola”
Review of The Anfield B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Liverpool
The Anfield B&B
Ranked #7 of 76 Liverpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Ii went to Liverpool for 6 days and chose this B&B because of its close proximity to the Anfield FC stadium. Firstly I would like to thank Jay and his family for making me feel so at home. Nothing was too much trouble for them. The room was comfortable and clean with tea making facilities. There was one shared bathroom on each floor. The shared lounge was clean, comfortable and cosy. The kitchen and dining room was in the basement and well set out. Breakfast comprised of croissants, pastries, toast, a selection of cereals, fresh fruit, eggs, a variety of teas, coffee, fruit juices the condiments on the table were plentiful. Accommodation prices were reasonable. There are buses outside the football stadium to go into town. I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Carola L

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Rooms were comfortable, nothing was too much trouble, great price, nice breakfast, boiled eggs, toast, cereal, fruit, etc...
2 minute walk from the anfiled stadium,
£5 for taxi into the city centre,
Had use of shared, clean bathrooms, lounge etc.
Thanks James

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Mark G
Reviewed 18 July 2013

I went down to liverpool to do the anfield tour,we arrived on monday afternoon and left 24hrs later.
rooms were clean and tidy.Basic and comfortable.our rooms had no loo so we had to use a shared one but for one night it wasnt a problem for me however my father is elderly and had to get up.He was given a large room on ground floor to make it easier to move about.

The kitchen/dining area is in the basement,it was clean,spacious and self service for things like cereal/toast.

plenty condiments for the tea-making in the rooms,large tv tho i couldnt work out how to use mine haha.

For convenience for the anfield tour/match this is an ideal location whether its for a day or a weekend you cant go wrong.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank HEATHERSMAROONED
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Just came back from a weekend in Liverpool & stayed here for two nights. I shared with a mate & it was exactly what we were after. Very decent price, great location & we were made to feel really welcome.
The room was massive & the breakfast was spot on. The ground is only down the road, as is The Arkles. Well worth heading there for a few pints before hitting town.
Will definitely be returning here the next time I'm in Liverpool, I can't fault the place at all.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank MartinHarrison
Reviewed 21 June 2013

If you want to stay in Liverpool, this is the place. With a displayed variety of breakfast foods, the service was great. The room was tidy and big with 3 beds. When we ran out of tea and biscuits, the owner dropped off more. James was an amazing host and we felt like we were visiting an old friend. The only thing we would have changed was to have our own private bathroom, rather than a shared one. The Liverpool Soccer Stadium was a few blocks away and you could walk and take the bus very easily all around Liverpool. It was fun to see so many other Liverpool fans. I stayed with my parents and brother and would definitely go back. IT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 4hokielove
Reviewed 2 June 2013

My partner and I stayed here on the last match of the season. We rang Jay the week before our stay and he managed to fit us in. The rooms are comfortable with a tv and tea making facililies. Towels are provided and although there is no on suite there is a bathroom on every level which means it is shared by only 1/2 rooms. Breakfast consists of toast, cereal, pastries, fresh fruit and a variety of drinks. If you are going to the match you cannot get closer than here. Jay is a great guy who makes you feel very welcome. If I was staying in Liverpool again I would definitely stop here. :-)))

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kerrie_1976
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Two friends and I stayed up after the last game of the 2012/13 season and as our usual place was full up picked here. Jay, the owner was very helpful as we had to change the night we were staying and went out of his way to accommodate us. He welcomed us when we arrived and made sure we knew where everything was.

The room was clean, beds comfortable and in terms of closeness to Liverpool FC you'd be hard pressed to beat it. No ensuite, but if all you want is a place to crash when you've sampled Liverpool's great night life, this place is ideal.

Only thing I could say is, remember to bring towels as none are provided it seems.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends