“Pleasant Stay , would use again .”

Staybridge Suites Liverpool
Ranked #3 of 99 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

We had a pleasant stay at this hotel. We didn't until 21.50 on the Friday evening . We checked in very quickly and went to our room first impressions of the room was lovely until I opened the door to the bathroom and found they had given us a disabled suite . However it was soon sorted when we phoned reception and was moved to a non disabled room, bathroom etc perfect for us. Complimentary breakfast was a great start to the day. You could help yourself to free tea and coffee in the lounge all day .
Saturday/ Sunday morning we was woken to somebody trying to enter our room we promptly told him he was at the wrong room and went away , however 15 mins later he returned again completely worse for where, I phoned reception who came immediately and sorted him out. So all in all a fab place to stay with everything you need dispute the mishaps I would return to this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013
StayGM, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Thank you Helen G for your review regarding your experience.

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention and apologize for any inconvenience that the guest may have caused knocking on your door I was happy that our Night Team attended immediately and helped the guest to their correct suite.

I was thrilled to read you were more than satisfied with all our offerings for breakfast and that you would return to Staybridge in the near future.

Guest Service Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,875)

Reviewed 8 September 2013

We stated here the weekend for the Liverpool vs Manchester utd match and found the location perfect. We parked the car and didn't move it until we checked out. Easy access around Liverpool and also walking distance to the bus station. Good size rooms, even had a kitchenette. Very modern as well. Used the gym and laundry facilities and they were excellent. Breakfast was included as well, which was a great start to the day. Would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: August 2013

Thank you MichelleMarfo for taking the time to review our property and for providing such positive feedback about your stay. It's always a pleasure to read when customer service expectations get exceeded.

Thank you for choosing the Staybridge Liverpool and I hope you will have the opportunity to come stay with us again in the future.

Best Regards

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Thank you to everyone at Staybridge Suites Liverpool for a wonderful stay. The location was great, the hotel clean, quiet, ample breakfast, but what makes this place is the staff. My luggage was lost for 3 days and the staff were kind enough to let me check in early after a sleepless transatlantic flight with little brat kicking and screaming behind me all night long, loan me phone chargers, and just listen and give a sympathetic ear. Lovely room and great bath and hot shower with serious water pressure (unlike UK hotels in the past). Thank you everyone for making my trip that much better!

Room Tip: ask for a room with view of Mersey River.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo

Hi puglia, Thank you for taking time out to leave such a lovely review.

I am happy to hear we were able to exceed your expectations and will ensure we celebrate your review with The Team. We try to be more than just a hotel; we aim to be your trusted Friend whilst staying with us.

We were so happy that you were reunited with your luggage in the end.

Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back to Staybridge Liverpool in the near future.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Staybridge suites is located right at Albert Dock so it's a perfect base for visiting Liverpool.

The hotel is very clean and comfortable. I requested a quiet room and for the most part the hotel delivered, however my room included a small kitchen and the fridge buzz did interfere with sleep. There was also a large generator outside the room but this seemed to switch off after midnight, so if you're a light sleeper, like I am, it's a good choice.

Reception staff were mostly helpful but on leaving they didn't enquire as to whether I had a good stay or if I needed any extra help/information. That said, it didn't affect the overall impression of the hotel which was very good. I would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We stayed at the hotel and Liverpool for 6 days visiting the International Liverpool Music Festival with emphasis on the Beatles Week. The location near Albert Dock was great. Not in the centre, with only short walking distance into town. We had a spacious suite well equipped with all the kitchen facilities as well as iron and board and a large bathroom. The suite was on the 6th floor with a beautiful view into Liverpool (see uploaded photos). Our room was very quiet despite all the hustle, bustle and music around us. The staff were friendly and very helpful. the "Afterwork gettogether" on 3 days was a very nice idea. Complimentary wine, beer, non-alcoholic drinks and nibbles with crackers, cheese and spreads were a very nice idea and well visited. I would have enjoyed the fresh cheese and spreads at breakfast too. I am neither cereal, fruit, yoghurt egg/bacon nor sweettooth fan for breakfast and would have enjoyed some fresh ham, cheese and veggies which were not being offered. Because the staff were very helpful I do assume, had I asked for these, I may have been offered some. But I didn't bother. The coffee was excellent and toast and butter with eggs every so often were OK. I must admit, the offered omelett was not my "cup of tea". One thing I was a bit uncomfortable about: When coming home later of an evening (which happened quite often due to many concerts we visited) we were able to enter the hotel thru the ground floor without the necessity of swiping our room cards at the entrance (which we experienced at other hotels we have stayed at) as well as using the lift without swiping my card. I feel this to be a bit of a security issue. There were cameras which made the feeling a bit better (the reception area is a floor above). But anyway, we will definitely book this hotel again on our next visit.

Room Tip: Room 607 was excellent.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you Langermolly for taking the time to leave us a review,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review,

We are so pleased that you took a chance on staying with us and that you enjoyed the Staybridge experience.

We will look forward to Welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Stayed in this Hotel for a week-end with my wife. Stayed here based on the reviews from tripadvisor and was not disappointed. The location is perfect. Just a very short walk from the city centre, but not in the middle of it, just near the Albert dock and in front of the Echo Arena.

The rooms are very clean and spacious, Breakfast is not as abundant as other places but it's good and free. The also have complimentary wi-fi which is good for browsing but will be hard to upload videos or update apps. Had a good room on the 5th Floor, although had asked and was promised one on the 6th Floor but had no available when I was there.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I stayed here on a business for three nights. The hotel is relatively new and the rooms are well equipped to provide a flexible way to stay. The city of Liverpool has been transformed into a great place to visit. The location is great next to the Albert Dock with some nice restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Dear Cloughie1966,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our location and found the rooms well equipped. We strive to provide our guests with an extraordinary experience and we are pleased to have the opportunity to do that for you during your visit with us. Your positive feedback makes it all worth our efforts.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to have the opportunity of hosting you again.

Connie D