This hotel is situated perfectly within the city, with just a 10 minute walk to Liverpool One. It's very close to albert dock which is perfect to attend for a meal of an evening. We visited Circo, but there is a large variety available.
We had a brilliant view of the Liverpool echo wheel and were next door to the echo arena. The location is perfect and our overall experience was very good.
The staff are friendly, yet slightly inexperienced? When booking I was told I was paying in advance over the phone so when the money hadn't come out of my bank a few days later I called and was told that that information was incorrect and I was actually paying on departure. I did this and then found that a pre payment had been authorised and not cancelled meaning that double and more had been authorised to leave my bank. However, this was sorted quickly and efficiently and I've been told that the payment will be returned to me. I know pre payments are normally taken to secure the room but I would assume that this would be cancelled upon departure.
Despite this the rooms are 5 star with the suites and facilities of an excellent standard. The rooms have a neutral but modern decor which is inviting and homely. We didn't hear a sound all night making for a relaxing stay. Having a kitchen in the room is a definite positive as it gives people the choice of cooking in their room or going out if they wish. The breakfast is very nice with a variety available and plenty of it.
Overall, this hotel is BRILLIANT value for money and we'd definitely return if we were to visit Liverpool again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staybridge Suites is an all-suite, non-smoking, extended-stay hotel that caters to guests looking for just one night, one week or longer. Whether relocating to the area, on a project, in training, or in need of a Serviced Apartment Staybridge Suites Liverpool is the ideal place to stay for temporary housing. Staybridge Suites, Liverpool is located on the famous Kings Waterfront, opposite the ECHO Arena, BT Convention Centre and Albert Docks, the largest collection of Grade 1 listed buildings in the UK, also home to The Beatles Story, Tate Liverpool and Maritime Museum. To compliment this, just a 10 minute walk is the newly opened Liverpool One boasting 42 acres of shopping and leisure. Staybridge Suites offer 2 types of suites: Studio and One-Bedroom, Most Suites have a River View. All suites are furnished; containing a fully equipped kitchen, living room area, work space, FLAT SCREEN TV with cable/movies, and FREE Wi-Fi Internet. Hotel amenities include 24-hr service, complimentary breakfast and evening receptions (Mon-Thurs), newspaper, business center, fitness room, Priority Club Rewards and free guest laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Staybridge Suites Liverpool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Hotel Liverpool
- Liverpool Staybridge Suites