I booked a studio to be a base for the Biennial arts weekend as I live outside of Liverpool and got an ace advanced rate of £79. It was so good, in retrospect, I could've paid more and still been happy.
Everywhere is scrupulously clean - every inch of the place. Considering there are kitchen facilities in the room I didn't get a sense of anyone having stayed there before.
There's a 2 ring electric hob -in case that puts anyone off cooking- but a good microwave with grill also. Only gripe is that they give you a mini cafetière but without ground coffee. A full unbranded bag is available from the 24-hr shop downstairs but you wouldn't want to buy that much for a night. Perhaps they could supply a couple of sachets instead?
The bathroom was well lit and had massive pumps of products instead of tiny bottles or sachets. I preferred that. Loads of towels and a shower but not a bath.
The king size bed was unbelievably comfortable - firm but with a cushioning soft top layer. It was so cosy, I took an impromptu siesta when I first checked in and missed a gallery session. Don't sit down if you have somewhere to go!
The large flat screen has a range of channels (basic package) but you can pay for more. Wifi was free, so easy to access and dispensed with passwords. I was in rm 316 on the 3rd floor and the signal was strong
I used the ACC echo arena car park behind and got a 25% discount from reception. This meant I could leave it there over the following day and go off and exore Liverpool. It still only cost £9 (24 hrs).
Finally, best bit was the breakfast. How clever for an aparthotel to give you spacious facilities but also offer free hot breakfast (if hungover) one can't be faffed cooking. Usual fayre - bacon; really nice fluffy scrambled eggs; tomatoes; beans. Everything was a serve yourself. Central bank had fresh fruits; yogurts; pastries; rolls; cereal. Toast and coffee machines were at the side with a tall fridge of juices (from concentrate however). There too in the dining room everything was super clean.
Bravo Staybridge Suites. You're doing Liverpool proud (and have exceeded the expectations of this super-picky reviewer)!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staybridge Suites is an all-suite, non-smoking, extended-stay hotel that caters to guests looking for just one night, one week or longer. Whether relocating to the area, on a project, in training, or in need of a Serviced Apartment Staybridge Suites Liverpool is the ideal place to stay for temporary housing. Staybridge Suites, Liverpool is located on the famous Kings Waterfront, opposite the ECHO Arena, BT Convention Centre and Albert Docks, the largest collection of Grade 1 listed buildings in the UK, also home to The Beatles Story, Tate Liverpool and Maritime Museum. To compliment this, just a 10 minute walk is the newly opened Liverpool One boasting 42 acres of shopping and leisure. Staybridge Suites offer 2 types of suites: Studio and One-Bedroom, Most Suites have a River View. All suites are furnished; containing a fully equipped kitchen, living room area, work space, FLAT SCREEN TV with cable/movies, and FREE Wi-Fi Internet. Hotel amenities include 24-hr service, complimentary breakfast and evening receptions (Mon-Thurs), newspaper, business center, fitness room, Priority Club Rewards and free guest laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Staybridge Suites Liverpool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Hotel Liverpool
- Liverpool Staybridge Suites