We stayed here for one night as part of a Thomas Cook Match Break- can't really comment on value for money as you are obviously paying for a match ticket as well as the room and you don't actually get a breakdown of prices however… we were very happy with our stay and looking at rates online, would be more than happy to pay to stay here when we visit Liverpool again. The room was fantastic- comfortable bed; useful kitchenette; sofa; tv and wifi access. The shower was also very impressive. We bought a few bits from the 'pantry' which was reasonably stocked and priced. We were very impressed with breakfast- offering a good selection of hot and cold choices as well as fresh orange/ cranberry juice, milk, tea and coffee included in the room rate (or complimentary as they prefer to refer to it as!). Another review says breakfast is only available until 9:30 however we stayed over a weekend and it was available until 10:30. The location is great as well- we parked in the main car park next door, a rate of £15 per 24 hours. We could have used the Staybridge car park however we were unsure as to whether we'd get a space (their rate is £12 per night) and could easily walk 2 mins from the main one to the hotel anyway so it worked well. We found it to be quite empty however there was not an event at the Echo arena that weekend and it may be more difficult if there was something going on. From the hotel, Albert Docks are on your doorstep with a range of excellent restaurants, easy taxi access and walking distance (5/10 mins) to Liverpool One shops and cinema etc. Overall- an excellent stay (topped off with a win for the Reds!); we'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staybridge Suites is an all-suite, non-smoking, extended-stay hotel that caters to guests looking for just one night, one week or longer. Whether relocating to the area, on a project, in training, or in need of a Serviced Apartment Staybridge Suites Liverpool is the ideal place to stay for temporary housing. Staybridge Suites, Liverpool is located on the famous Kings Waterfront, opposite the ECHO Arena, BT Convention Centre and Albert Docks, the largest collection of Grade 1 listed buildings in the UK, also home to The Beatles Story, Tate Liverpool and Maritime Museum. To compliment this, just a 10 minute walk is the newly opened Liverpool One boasting 42 acres of shopping and leisure. Staybridge Suites offer 2 types of suites: Studio and One-Bedroom, Most Suites have a River View. All suites are furnished; containing a fully equipped kitchen, living room area, work space, FLAT SCREEN TV with cable/movies, and FREE Wi-Fi Internet. Hotel amenities include 24-hr service, complimentary breakfast and evening receptions (Mon-Thurs), newspaper, business center, fitness room, Priority Club Rewards and free guest laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Staybridge Suites Liverpool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Hotel Liverpool
- Liverpool Staybridge Suites