“Wow!”

The Beatles Fab Four Taxi Tour
Ranked #1 of 69 Tours in Liverpool
More attraction details
Owner description: The Original Taxi Sightseeing Tour. Things we do: Beatles tours, History tours, Sightseeing tours & combination/bespoke tours. We use only professional taxi drivers, who know the city and it's history better than anyone, each driver, a character in their own right, will give a unique tour that our customer's regularly tell us, they will remember for a lifetime! For more information about our tours please visit our website. Open 8 days a week. 9am to 5pm, see website for winter times.
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Just a fantastic tour and worth every penny. What a lovely city

3  Thank mattjay40
Write a ReviewReviews (3,482)

Reviewed 4 June 2012

We decided to do this tour on the recommendation of a friend and are glad we did, it's worth every penny and is a fascinating way to learn about the Beatles and to see the places that inspired their songs. Peter, our driver, was excellent, he knew his stuff, was engaging and had photographs and the like to illustrate better some of the places we visited. Even if you're not a huge Beatles fan, it will interest you. We can thoroughly recommend it.

3  Thank David K
Reviewed 3 June 2012

If you are a Beatles fan, this tour is a must. We took this tour in late November as part of my birthday gift. I thought I knew a lot about the Beatles, but they trumped me at many turns. They went out of their way to help us. Eddie our driver was a big Beatles fan, and it showed. He took time to ensure that we visited all of the Beatles connected sites of interest. Never was their any rush. He was full of great anecdotes and there connection to Liverpool.

4  Thank Twinsails
Reviewed 2 June 2012

This has been the highlight of our UK trip so far. Our driver Terry was so passionate and really wanted us to become immersed in The Beatles' Liverpool, which we did It was very emotional for two mad Beatles fans, especially Penny Lane and the church hall where John and Paul first met. Three hours seems a lot butmit goes so quickly, plus younsee a lot of Liverpool too. Highly recommended!!

3  Thank Vicki P
Reviewed 1 June 2012 via mobile

Went to Liverpool for my 30th in may and as a big Beatle fan I was in heaven. So, we done the usual, the cavern, the Beatles shops etc then decided to do the magical mystery tour on the coach. As luck has it we were late getting to the tourist info place so the coach was full! At this point I was gutted until the receptionist recommended the fab four taxi tour. Anyways, we did it and I had one of the best few hours ever! Our guide was terry, who made us laugh all the way through. He took our pictures so we could all get in on them. He was very knowledgeable!! While he took us to Eleanor rigbys grave, we seen the coach that we had earlier missed going passed us trying desperately to get a photo! It was actually funny because everyone on their turned the same time to get a pic but the coach doesn't stop. My god how glad was I that I didnt end up on there... What a rip off!!!!! This taxi tour stopped at EVERY single important stop and we weren't rushed and got all the photos we needed. Please please if u don't believe me do both and you will have wished you would of listened to me lol from nikki in Cannock, Staffordshire x

3  Thank Littlelennon