“Rude barman”
Review of Neighbourhood

Neighbourhood
Ranked #269 of 1,923 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$26 - US$53
Description: Our all day destination offers a global inspired sharing menu accompanied by trendsetting cocktails, before effortlessly morphing in to one of the UK’s hottest parties by night!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice place ruined by the barman who thought it was acceptable to point in my face and tell me “stop talking, shut up” when telling my friend what to order me for my drink over the loud chaotic noise and music. Then tried to be funny by asking if I was “fuming”. All the rest of the staff are lovely. Such a shame my night was ruined and instantly in a bad mood after that, very embarrassing too infront of other people at the bar.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Booked the bottomless brunch with 4 other ladies. A meal and all you can drink (from the brunch menu), both food and drinks were great. Our waiter Alin was fantastic! I'd definitely recommend it.

EastCoastConcepts_, General Manager at Neighbourhood, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Shelly,

Thank you for your 5* review. It's great to hear you loved our bottomless brunch and that Alin looked after you.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

great place but my lord how bright? it was a Wednesday evening so not so many people around so maybe made it seem even brighter. very comfortable inside

1  Thank MULCASTER2
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just had the best roast dinner I’ve ever had and the service was great compliments to the chefs recommend to everyone

Hi James,

Thank you for your review. We are glad you love our roasts as much as we do and I will be sure to pass your compliments to the chefs.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Came here on Saturday night! There were 9 of us in from Scotland on a hen weekend! Such a great place and atmosphere! We loved the live music and the food was exceptional! We stayed until closing and kept our table which we had bottle service for! Turns into a great club at night! Our waiter was great all night! Would definitely return here!

Only one small downfall was that we said to the manager on the way out how much we enjoyed our experience and that the waiter had been so great and the manager was very rude and abrupt! It’s ashame he couldn’t have praised his staff more! He is lucky to have such great people working there!!

Thank you for your review!

We are glad you enjoyed the food and got to experience our Neighbourhood nights!

We are sorry the manager didn't show is appreciation, I can assure you we reward our staff well as we are proud of our amazing team here at Neighbourhood.