“A little rough around the edges - but a GREAT place to sleep!!”
Review of Roscoe House

Roscoe House
Ranked #63 of 98 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed 25 May 2014

The people who work here were amazing and helpful.
I felt safe at the location and it was fairly quiet.
The rooms where in need of some love, but they were large and awesome.
We had coffee, towels, hot water, and a place to lay my head, so I was happy.

Not to mention the location was great, we it was a 15 minute walk max to the Albert Docks and all other main attractions in the city.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Roscoe House

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Had a great weekend in Liverpool with friends, and stayed at Roscoe House on Rodney Street. Great venue, on a great location a few minutes walk from bars and nightlife.
Room and hotel were super clean and the staff were great.
Would definitely stay again

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 18 May 2014

At the moment would definitely not recommend this hotel, no hot water on arrival for a shower before bed, and after being awake for 24 hours this is not what I pay good money for, I except my own bathroom with hot water, I will be very interested to see how the hotel resolves this issue, I am not happy my time is being wasted ... Would not recommend at the moment

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2014

we were sent there by another hotel it was a tip, no cooked breakfasts. parking on the mains street so you have to run out early morning and feed the meter, no lift. avoid like the plague. we were given our money back for breakfast but this did not make up for the disappointment. .

Room Tip: avoid any of the rooms . might suit a family on benefits orr drunken stag party but not elderly peop...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joe G
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Stayed in the hotel for a hen party and paid over £140 for 1 night so not Cheap. Staff were friendly enough but the room was very noisy and the shower would not get hot. It took that long for hot water to come through i had to go out without a shower and my mum had to wash her hair in the sink. I was looking forward to getting a shower by the morning but still it took 30mins for hot water to finally come through. The male on the desk said it was because it was an old building and he didnt even know how to work the shower when trying to help. Very disappointed with our stay at Roscoe house. I have had better stays in a hostel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2014

My stays in Liverpool were fantastic just because of Roscoe House. The House is so gorgeous and well-equipped. The room was unexpectedly large, especially the bathroom. The staffs are helpful and hospitable, they gave us all necessary resources and useful information which we appreciate a lot.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Hotel was a perfect location for us as we wanted to stay close to city centre. For the first 48 hours our room had no water although the staff tries to address the problem and offered us another room to shower in we were not offered another room to move to although there were plenty available.

I had also booked for us to stay in a "deluxe suite". I was given a vague description stating that we would either have a separate living room or be at the back of the house we were given neither. Having seen other room doors open when housekeeping were working there were some stubbing suites hug sadly we weren't in one.

Polite staff and good location but personally would not return.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple