“AMAZING travel experience with this company”

Bon Voyage Executive Travel
Ranked #55 of 74 Tours in Liverpool
More attraction details
Owner description: Bespoke Liverpool and regional tours for small and medium size groups. Beatles tours, History, Golf, Corporate travel, Family Holidays . We are a family owned private business based in Liverpool with over 30 years experience in the group travel industry. We can tailor your visit to meet your requirements whether it's a family holiday, cruise visit, weekend break or a business trip we can plan everything for you: Guides, transport, golf tee times, entrance to attractions and meal reservations. We have a selected range of modern executive Mercedes vehicles for groups of 1 - 16 people. Please contact us for further information or visit our web site
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I can't say enough good things about our experience with this company - from the moment they picked us up at the airport through our entire time traveling with them, the service was absolutely impeccable. I think I've been spoiled on any other kind of travel style, honestly - it was remarkable to have a truly personalized trip, with an attentive guide dedicated to helping us make the most of every moment of our time overseas. Our guide was extremely personable and knowledgeable, and tailored our itinerary to our (sometimes quirky) tastes - including changing plans on the spot as he learned more about or interests and personalities. The van he used to chauffeur us around was spacious, comfortable and well maintained. I will definitely use them again when I go there again, and am recommending them to everyone I know who travels. What a fantastic company!

1  Thank Katherine T

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I can't praise this company enough. Throughly professional service that quite literally made our trip to Liverpool (and Birmingham) an absolute dream.

Our purpose for visiting Liverpool was to shoot a TV show for Irish TV. So I had a TV crew with lots of gear and a really tight deadline. Our driver was Clare who could not have been nicer. We were met at the airport and ferried around various locations in Liverpool for the whole day.

The people carrier was the exact spec we'd ordered and was immaculate. Bottles of water were on hand and plentiful which sounds like a minor item but was very welcome.

Nothing was too much trouble and having someone with the local knowledge was invaluable.

We shoot very long days but throughout the whole time, Clare was an absolute trooper. She handled the crew demands and demands of some high profile celebrities we were working with on the day with grace, charm and professionalism.

Clare dropped us to Birmingham at midnight ( A VERY long day) but kept smiling the whole time.

I can honestly say the day wouldn't have gone as smoothly as it did if not for 'Bon Voyage'. I'll have no hesitation booking Bon Voyage for our next shoot when we are in the region again.

John M, Owner at Bon Voyage Executive Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Many thanks for your kind words Ciaran. It was a pleasure to meet you and your crew, I had a fun (and like you said LONG) day!

Hopefully we can show you around again in the future.

Kind Regards
Clare

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

I have personally used Bon Voyage for travelling to / from the airport .
From the minute they picked me up it felt like a very special experience . John was a lovely bloke who drove us .
Also I have a family member that John collected from the airport and took them on a tour of Liverpool seeing all the sights before taking them to an event .
Highly recommend this company , I would recommend booking them in advance as there are events on that get booked up in Merseyside and their vehicles are beautiful .

John M, Owner at Bon Voyage Executive Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Many thanks for your feed back we hope to have the pleasure of your company again soon

Reviewed 28 November 2017

I used Bon Voyage Executive Travel for a corporate day out to the races with work colleagues, booking the luxurious Mercedes Mini Bus couldn't have been any smoother, Clare was in constant contact with me, updating details right up to the day of travel. The Mercedes 16 seater Minibus that was provided, was of the up most luxury, with leather seats at tables too. The driver was friendly and arrived as planned. Bon Voyage made our day a complete success, I will be using them again for future ventures.

Many thanks for these kind words. We hope to be of service to you again

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 November 2017

This is my second time working with Bon Voyage Executive Travel. Working with Clare and John was a pure delight. I asked for a scenic drive between the airport and the B&B in Liverpool so I could arrive in a timely manner. John my driver-guide provided me with a most memorable drive along the Pennies. He explained the history of the area including an account of the Pal Regiments that volunteered during the Great War from the towns and villages that dotted our route. Bon Voyage Executive Travel excels in their attention to detail and service which makes them outstanding in their line of work. I look forward to working with them again on my return visit.

Many thanks Sofia
I enjoyed your company and our mystery drive!
I'm glad you landed home safe and look forward to further adventures