“Excellent”

Signature Living
Ambleside, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 18 May 2012 via mobile

Grea central location. Very clean and tidy. Well equipped. All staf we meet were very friendly and helpful. Would stay again.

• Stayed May 2012

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (171)
Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 May 2012

I stayed with friends for my hen do (apartment 6 and 7) at the weekend and we had a brilliant time. The location is awesome, it's so easy to get places, and the people are so lovely and welcoming. We even got free wine for checking in on Facebook! The tip from one of the reviewers about the door being easily missed was spot on (look at a photo of the door). The apartments are gorgeous and so well decorated. I had a go in the whirlpool bath and it was to die for, bliss. I came home and said to my hubby-to-be that we have to go back! I really don't have anything bad to say, but my friends in the other apartment said the front bedrooms were a bit noisy. I had no issues at all though and had a wonderful sleep in a big, plush, comfy bed :o) Although I didn't have much involvement in the planning, my sister tells me they were really helpful and recommended a club to us, which turned out to be loads of fun!! In summary, try it, you'll love it!!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
Newry, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 May 2012

Stayed in these apartments for a hen weekend, they were out of this world!!!! they were clean, tidy, comforable and everything you would need.
They were central to everything, the shop's and the pub's!!
The owner was very helpful and friendly!!!
Would go back and stay agin!!!!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
northeast
Reviewed 7 May 2012

I have just returned from these apartments on Victoria Street, there was a group of us and we had 4 apartments in the building. Fantastic location we couldn't have been more central. The girls who work for the apartments are lovely and helped us organise plenty of things for our friends nite & were always there on the phone if we had any questions. The apartmensts themselves are of a very high standard and very modern. They had everything we need, including dishwasher, washer & freezer. All the basics were provided tea,coffee,sugar, milk & bread. We couldn't have asked for anything better from our stay. I would definately recommend these apartments to anyone you could not fault it.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
Rome, Italy
Reviewed 7 May 2012

signature living apartment is one of the best choice for people who like to stay in city centre for business, tourism or just for a romantic weekend. Just few minutes walking and you can get the docks, the railway station (lime street), the economic heart of the city, pubs, and touristic places like the famous "the Cavern" or the Eleanor Rigby momument and more.
Last time i went in Living Apartment, last 23 April, i stayed in apartment nr. 4. But it is not my first time there. Well that apartment is absolutely fantastic. To be honest also the other apartments are so cosy and confortable and all them are absolutely better than an hotel. I am nearly sure i stayed in all signature living apartments in Victoria Street and since 2 years this is the only place i choice for my stay. Girls at reception are very kind and always ready to help. Just to let you know they helped me to find a special pot to cook my italian lasagna!!! And for business is good to know that in each apartment there is a free wireless excellent connection. Receptionist suggest also restaurants and you can also ask to have a ready breakfast in the apartment. And even you can have some good discount in some restaurant close to the apartments. What do you want more?!!! they are perfect.

Room Tip: All apartments are quiet just in aprtment nr 4 and in another apartment at 3 floor there is some noi...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Swansea, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 May 2012

I stayed in flat 1 (Victoria Street) with my sister as we travelled to Liverpool for a concert. We booked for 2 nights and the accommodation and service exceeded all expectations. I opted to stay in the apartment as it worked out great value for money for the pair of us to stay there (much cheaper than 2 x hotel rooms). I have never previously opted for an apartment for a city break but now feel I have had my eyes opened ! It was very easy to organise and travel to - with close NCP parking (which Mary gave us a good discount on). Mary met us immediately to show us into the property and gave us great local information. We opted to eat at a restaurant she recommended and even had the pink sangria she suggested! It was fantastic! Not only did Mary suggest this, but with one nod in her direction - she organised the booking for us and got us a discount too. Top class service! The apartment itself was full of character, was clean, spacious and had all essential items (including the great touch of tea/coffee/butter/milk/bread!). It was a really easy, enjoyable trip from start to finish! I would highly recommend this to all and fully intend to go back with my partner. I am also now considering having a hen do there as the package looks great and I would love to experience one of the group apartments too! Fabulous service, fabulous accommodation in a fabulous city!

Room Tip: Flat 1 is a great size for 2-4 people
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Alongside our evening's stay we booked a staff motivational training day which the owner kindly organised for us with one of his contacts. The Training was completed in the large New York apartment and was followed up by nibbles and drinks before we all went out to the Teppankayi round the corner for the rest of our night.

The New York apartment was perfect, all 15 of us were well accommodated across all the different rooms and as there were plenty of bathrooms everything went really smoothly.

The rooms were very modern and incredibly clean (everything appears brand new!).

The whole team came back feeling really refreshed and everyone now wants to go back with their friends and family.

This is definitely the place to book if you want to take your team out for the night, a very professional experience with excellent support from the team at Signature.

Room Tip: The New York Suite is amazing.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business