“They don't come any better than this...”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Signature Living

Signature Living
“They don't come any better than this...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2012 via mobile

The vault is a stylish,modern and luxurious apartment. It's very clean and spacious underground apartment, perfect for hen parties and stag do's which I was on. It inculdes it's own bar and dance floor and has a number of bedrooms. I would definitely recommend the vault to my friends. I really enjoyed my stay here.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank SCA1807
lawrence1601, Owner at Signature Living, responded to this review, 15 November 2012
Hi , thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your club stay at our Vault apartment. As one of our first Vault guests I am delighted that you enjoyed it - the Vault really is one of a kind. How much did you love the dance floor!! Thank you for staying at Signature Living and we hope to welcome you back int he future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (171)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2012 via mobile

We stayed with signature living for our annual girlie get together. We were not disappointed by our choice. We were greeted at the apartment by a lovely young man who looked after us very well. The apartment was spacious and had all that we needed. The location was great and we used the loyalty discounts at local restaurants twice. We had a couple of hiccups with bookings and wine but we had only departed a couple of hours before Katie called me. She was lovely and sorted out any issues we may have had. I would have no hesitation in recommending Signature Living to anyone and I would definitely book again.
Many thanks!

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank Kezla12
Hi , thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I am pleased that you received a warm welcome from the team. Myself and Katie take a great deal in pride in our apartments and service and I thank you for staying at Signature Living. We hope to welcome you back in the future.
Liverpool
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2012

Five stars is not enough. As other reviewers have repeatedly said, the accomodation is fantastic- everything you could possibly want or need in a self catering apartment; comfortable beds, plenty of shower/bath facilities (including jacuzzi bath!), fully equiped kitchen... But the service provided by the team at Signature Living is what really made our stay amazing.
Everyone was so genuinely friendly and welcoming, it felt as if that we had friends organising our wedding day. Faye, Katie, Laurence and all of the housekeeping staff knew us on a first name basis and did everything possible to make our wedding day and the rest of our stay unforgetable. Having young children with us, we arrived well equiped, however Faye was on hand to help us out with anything we'd forgotten and even a few bits we hadn't thought of.
Our guests had a great time and clearly enjoyed dressing up in wigs and other fancy dress costumes from the "fun box" in the Vault.
A day that could have been so stressful was made thoroughly enjoyable- I'm so glad we chose Signature Living for the venue for our special day.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Rachael R
Hi , thank you for your review. It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your big day. I am so pleased that our first Signature wedding was enjoyed by all guests and staff.

The whole team were thrilled to be a part of your big day and behalf of myself, Katie and the team we wish you all the luck for the future and we look forward to welcoming you back to Signature Living at the Fortune apartment for your 1st wedding anniversary.

Lawrence and Katie Kenwright
Liverpool
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2012

Arranging a wedding and a reception can be one of the most stressful things a couple can do, but thank goodness we came across Signature Living and it's staff. I have stayed in many places proporting to be 'luxury' and 'Five Star' and whilst they have all been luxurious in their fixtures and fittings, the service always lets them down. Signature Living is an exceptional concept in accommodation and should be the benchmark to which all other hotels/apartments should strive to achieve and be compared to. Spacious, clean, luxurious, unbelievably comfortable beds, jacuzzi baths, fitted kitchens - whilst all these are brilliant, even they were shaded by the sheer enthusiasm and commitment shown by Faye and Katie and the rest of the team to make sure our special day went the way we had planned it. The Vault was the venue for our reception and after party, and we feel trully privelidged to have been the first people to have utilised this amazing space. The team worked around the clock to prepare everything and ensure it was ready, and even stocked the bar with the drinks that we had brought for our guests. They made us feel like royalty and made an amazing day even more unforgettable. I cannot recommend this company highly enough. I was lucky enough to find the most amazing wife possible, and this firm made me doubly lucky by giving me the best reception possible.Thank you for working so hard for us.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple

Lawrence and Katie Kenwright
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2012

Myself and my boyfriend came to stay at the Victoria street location for one night and we very happy with the accommodation provided. The apartment was in an ideal location - very close to the train/coach station and was so comfortable! We were greeted by a very friendly member of staff who showed a genuine interest in our stay, offering us lists of good restaurants etc. We would definitely go back again and it would be for more than one night this time!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lauren R
Hi, thank you for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you received a warm welcome from the team. I am pleased you are looking to return to us, we have 3 locations in the city centre, take a look at our stunning new development on Bold Street. We look forward to welcoming you back to Signature Living in the future.
Belfast
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2012

I'm a musician who travels round the world constantly and have stayed in countless hotels and apartments but the Signature Living Masonic Apartment is without a doubt the best accommodation I have ever stayed in! Enormous, luxurious, clean, decadent, stylish, elegant, beautiful, and comfortable. As if that wasn't enough it's location is fantastic and within walking distance of the best spots in Liverpool! The staff went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure everything was amazing for our stay and they were friendly, warm, and as helpful as could be. I can't wait to visit again!!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
Hi, thank you for your review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay at our Masonic apartment and you were looked after by the team! Thanks for the sneak preview of your latest music video! We look forward to welcoming you back to Signature Living in the future when you are I'm sure a household name.
Limerick, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2012

Top quality place to stay. Very comfortable clean and great location so would highly recommend it to all. Staff very helpful too could not have been more helpful and courtesy. Well definately use them again and recommend them highly to all.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo