“Fantastic apartments, great location”
Review of Signature Living

Signature Living
Reviewed 4 November 2012

I recently stayed on Halloween with 3 friends just for one night, the way I was checked in by Matt was quick and informative, everything is walking distance from all night life and shops and restaurants! Would recommend to everyone and will be staying here again!

• Stayed: October 2012
lawrence1601, Owner at Signature Living, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2012

Hi Han, thank you for your review of Signature living. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay in apartment 11 at our Victoria Street location and I am pleased that Matt was able to assist you on check in. Great pictures of the apartment! we hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 2 November 2012

I was really impressed with the apartment, a mate threw a birthday party on the 25th of October in the vault and it was definitely a night to remember. The furnishing was top notch and the staff were very polite and welcoming. Ill definitely be looking into hiring the apartment for my birthday!.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends

Hi Leonard, thank you for taking the time to review Signature living. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay for your friends birthday party at our brand new Vault apartment sleeping up to 30! I am pleased that you found my team friendly and we do hope you welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 1 November 2012

I stayed in signature living apartment the vault on 25th October for a friends birthday. The vault was amazing. The apartment was gorgeous and had everything you could wish for and more. The added bonus was it being located right in the city center near all your bars and restaurants. All of the staff were brilliant and made our stay perfect! i would 100% recommend everybody to stay in this apartment you will have an amazing time and will want to revisit.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends

Hi Micheala, than you for your review. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay at Signature Living. It sounds like your friend had a wonderful birthday party at our Vault apartment on Bold Street. I am delighted the team were able to assist you and I shall pass on your kind feedback to them. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 1 November 2012

From the comfortable beds to the hot tub, my experience at the Vault club stay apartment can only be summed up in one word - epic! The beds were spacious and incredibly comfy, the lounge warm and inviting and the hot tub simply amazing! it was an amazing experience and a place I would happily return to again! Kudos to the management.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends

Hi Tobi, thank you for your review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us at our vault apartment. The apartment truly is stunning and I am pleased it provided the perfect setting for your stay. I shall pass on your kind comments to the management team and I hope to welcome you back to Signature Living in the future.

Reviewed 1 November 2012

All rooms were amazing in the club stay beds were super comfy and big! And Jacuzi was amazing! The decore and design was fab and the kitchen area is idea for partys! It is idea for a birthday partry or any type of party with 30 people or less!

• Stayed: October 2012

Hi Leah, thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your club stay at our Vault apartment. Thank you for staying at Signature Living and we hope to welcome you back int he future.

Reviewed 1 November 2012

we stayed at The Vault club stay apartment on the 25th October for my friends birthday 30 of us stayed and it was a night to remember. the decor was fab every last detail was amazing the the beds were soo comfy!! the facilities were fab the kitchen, hot tub and bathrooms and all very clean. the bedrooms are huge and there was room for everyone to sleep. the dance floor was great and the sound sytem amazing we could have different music i each room or the same all over we havd a fab night thanks to laura owens who made are stay very pleasant

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends

Hi Leanne, thank you for your review of our Vault apartment. I am delighted that your enjoyed your friends birthday party - I know alot of planning went into the party and I am so pleased it lived up to your expectations. I shall pass on your kind comments to Laura and we hope to welcome you back to Signature Living.

Reviewed 1 November 2012

Stayed at Signature Living apt no 5, in October 2012 [2 adults + 2 kids 9 &10]. The apartments are gorgeous, really cool modern living. Everything that you need in the apt from tea, coffee and fresh milk in the fridge. Clean towels etc. The location is fantastic, basically 2 mins from the start of the main shopping area and not much longer to the Cavern area. Despite the ideal location, it is not overly noisy. You can park in a nearby NCP and get a discount card from Signature Living, which makes quite a difference to your bill. Liverpool itself is fab, so much to do. The staff at Signature Living were brill, nothing was a bother and they are so helpful. Definately going to visit again and will stay at Signature Living apts without even checking out anywhere else. Defo recommend these apts. So much more space than a hotel room.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family

Hi Kathleen, thank you for your wonderful review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay in our apartment 5 on Victoria Street. It sounds like you have really enjoyed your time in Liverpool and I am pleased that Signature Living played a part in this. I shall pass on your feedback to the front of house team and we look forward to meeting with you again in the future.