“Just, great!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Signature Living

Signature Living
“Just, great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

Had a fantastic stag weekend.. Stayed in the iconic apartment. Great location and fantastic value for money when considering the amount of people it can hold. Why book a cheap hotel for a large group when you can stay in this apartment for as little money!

• Stayed November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
lawrence1601, Owner at Signature Living, responded to this review, 14 November 2012
Hi Matt, thank you for the review. Thank you for staying at Signature Living. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stag weekend at our Iconic apartment on Bold Street. we hope to see you all again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (171)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2012

I recently stayed on Halloween with 3 friends just for one night, the way I was checked in by Matt was quick and informative, everything is walking distance from all night life and shops and restaurants! Would recommend to everyone and will be staying here again!

• Stayed October 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hi Han, thank you for your review of Signature living. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay in apartment 11 at our Victoria Street location and I am pleased that Matt was able to assist you on check in. Great pictures of the apartment! we hope to welcome you back again soon!
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2012

I was really impressed with the apartment, a mate threw a birthday party on the 25th of October in the vault and it was definitely a night to remember. The furnishing was top notch and the staff were very polite and welcoming. Ill definitely be looking into hiring the apartment for my birthday!.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Hi Leonard, thank you for taking the time to review Signature living. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay for your friends birthday party at our brand new Vault apartment sleeping up to 30! I am pleased that you found my team friendly and we do hope you welcome you back again in the future.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2012

I stayed in signature living apartment the vault on 25th October for a friends birthday. The vault was amazing. The apartment was gorgeous and had everything you could wish for and more. The added bonus was it being located right in the city center near all your bars and restaurants. All of the staff were brilliant and made our stay perfect! i would 100% recommend everybody to stay in this apartment you will have an amazing time and will want to revisit.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Hi Micheala, than you for your review. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay at Signature Living. It sounds like your friend had a wonderful birthday party at our Vault apartment on Bold Street. I am delighted the team were able to assist you and I shall pass on your kind feedback to them. We hope to see you again in the future.
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2012

From the comfortable beds to the hot tub, my experience at the Vault club stay apartment can only be summed up in one word - epic! The beds were spacious and incredibly comfy, the lounge warm and inviting and the hot tub simply amazing! it was an amazing experience and a place I would happily return to again! Kudos to the management.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Hi Tobi, thank you for your review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us at our vault apartment. The apartment truly is stunning and I am pleased it provided the perfect setting for your stay. I shall pass on your kind comments to the management team and I hope to welcome you back to Signature Living in the future.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2012

All rooms were amazing in the club stay beds were super comfy and big! And Jacuzi was amazing! The decore and design was fab and the kitchen area is idea for partys! It is idea for a birthday partry or any type of party with 30 people or less!

• Stayed October 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hi Leah, thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your club stay at our Vault apartment. Thank you for staying at Signature Living and we hope to welcome you back int he future.
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2012

we stayed at The Vault club stay apartment on the 25th October for my friends birthday 30 of us stayed and it was a night to remember. the decor was fab every last detail was amazing the the beds were soo comfy!! the facilities were fab the kitchen, hot tub and bathrooms and all very clean. the bedrooms are huge and there was room for everyone to sleep. the dance floor was great and the sound sytem amazing we could have different music i each room or the same all over we havd a fab night thanks to laura owens who made are stay very pleasant

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Hi Leanne, thank you for your review of our Vault apartment. I am delighted that your enjoyed your friends birthday party - I know alot of planning went into the party and I am so pleased it lived up to your expectations. I shall pass on your kind comments to Laura and we hope to welcome you back to Signature Living.