“Amazing! BEST place to stay in Liverpool without a doubt!”
Review of Signature Living

Signature Living
Reviewed 9 March 2010

I booked three apartments for my hen weekend 4,9 and 11. From the first booking, Katie, Lawrence and Mary couldn't have been more helpful. From advice about places to go to which apartments would suit my needs best they were great.
When we arrived at the apartments I was stunned, they are amazing. Apartment 4 is so much bigger than I'd expected. I felt like a rock star for the weekend! It was also decorated with hen party banners and balloons. I loved it! The pictures do not do them justice and to anyone thinking about booking here DO IT! Everyone who came could not believe how gorgeous the apartments were and great value for a group of you.
The jacuzzi and under floor heating were the most commented on as was the fact tea, coffe, milk, bread were all left in the apartments. Great for hangovers the next day!
Katie and Lawrence gave us great tips about which bars to head to, we went to Alma de Cuba on the Friday night as advised, it was fantastic. At 11pm petals fall from the ceiling and they have cuban dancers on stage. On Saturday we went to the Living room for a meal, which was booked by Mary from Signature LIving, again another fantastic place, the food was excellent, great atmosphere and great value thanks to % off from booking through signature. We then went onto more bars in the city and Garlands nightclub! What a place! Katie had put our names down on the guest list for Mosquito but we couldn't tear ourselves away from the wonder that is Garlands!
I had a fantastic weekend as have all my friends. MY only regret is that I didn;t book three nights as I wish I could've spent more time in the Apartment! It would be a great place to have a meal with all your friends and has all the facilities you would need in there, huuuuuge kitchen!!!! There is so much to do in Liverpool and we're all planning our next trip back! Thankyou Signature Living for a great hen weekend to remember!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends

Reviewed 5 March 2010

Excellent location, just at the edge of a very large pedestrianised shopping area & short stroll from docks. Also close to the best nightlife. Apartment was immaculate, clean, spacious & had all items you would need. With a larger group this was much better than staying in a hotel where you would be split up into several seperate rooms. Apartment was very quiet, absolutely no outside or internal noise. Beds comfortable, lots of spare pillows & duvets. Very modern & stylish. Very goog value for money & would recomend to anyone. Will be making this our regular base for our trips to Liverpool!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 February 2010

These apartments are in a fantastic location, they are clean and modern and the staff could not have been nicer or more helpful. I had the best trip 've ever had staying in these apartment as all amenities were provided, it was clean,comfortable and stylish. It is 5 minutes walk for the main Liverpool shopping streets and Liverpool one and concert square is just around the corner for all the pubs and clubs. I loved it in the apartments and will definately return.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 February 2010

Signature apartments are incredible, they are clean the furniture and fittings are top class, each apartment was different lay out but they all share the same thing , luxury.
i went with 4 friends to stay for weekend, it was so close to the centre of town and all the night life , I realy enjoyed staying there , would of been happy enough not going out just relaxing in the luxury of the apartment. was sad to leave cant wait to go back and stay again !!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 February 2010

Perfectly clean and modern! With basics such as tea, coffee, milk, bread and butter provided. The staff are especially friendly, and went out of their way to help. I had trouble connecting to the wi-fi, and the owner gave me a tour of their show apartment as we searched for a stronger internet connection. Great location too, within walking distance to Albert Dock and its galleries and museums, and the shopping district. I would go back to Liverpool just to stay in this apartment again!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 February 2010

Clean, Modern, Comfortable, Spacious, Relaxing, Stunning, a fabulous spot in Liverpool City Centre, Cosy, Warm, Enjoyable. Would recommend to everyone.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2010

My sister and I stayed here in January for a few days. These apartments live up to all the great reviews! They are just gorgeous! They are very spacious and comfortable and extremely clean and looked after. The staff were just lovely, Mark was very helpful and gave us a wonderful welcome, Katie and Mary were fantastic. They did everything they possibly could do to help us change our flights home due to the snow storm and when we had to stay an unexpected extra night due to the bad weather they accommodated us no problem. They are very central to all the shopping areas and many bars and restaurants. I would highly recommend anyone to stay here and indeed friends of ours have already booked to stay there shortly.

• Stayed: January 2010