“A little disappointed.”
Review of Barton Rouge

Barton Rouge
Reserve with OpenTable
Barton Rouge is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 2,091 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$13 - US$66
Description: We promise an intimate and relaxed dining experience that offers something different to local and foreign patrons and ensures you enjoy a memorable food experience every time. For those with pure food indulgence in mind, come next door and sate your desires with our ever changing internationally and seasonally inspired small plates. We love food, lots of different food, just like you.
Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

Love Indian food and always try to go to at least one on my travels. Went there after reading reviews here and must say I was a bit disappointed. The flavour was there, exellent taste but both our proteins was overcooked. My husband had the lamb and I got the cod, and specaly the fish was VERY dry. I could not eat it and told the waiter and the answer I got was "it always is, you should have asked for sause" well.. no. The service was lala and for me they should dim the lights a little bit in the evening. Would not go there again.

Reviewed 10 November 2018

This is a very nice classy Indian restaurant that serves lovely fresh Indian food. The menu is excellent with lots of choices that you wouldn't have probably heard off before.

The staff were all friendly and attentive. Very nice meal

Reviewed 7 November 2018

We often go to Liverpool in the past to visit relatives and this time for ourselves but always we have a problem as to where to eat. Having chosen two places it was dissapointing to find them closed on a Monday and not wanting to go to a chain eatery we came across Barton Rouge arrivingfor a 2000 booking very few people were eating and we nearly walked away! Thank goodness we didn't the food was excellent cooked fresh and very tasty I haven't enjoyed an Indian Meal as much for sometime and the cost was again very good I cannot give this restaurant more praise. Whilst we enjoyed our meal the customers arrived and it became quite vibrant as the evening progressed.We will certainly look forward to going again well worth the four hour drive.

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Was able to reserve a table easily online with prompt reply. Friendly staff and eager to ensure your experience was positive. Food was gorgeous and a really wide variety available. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

I have just had an amazing meal at the Barton Rouge in Liverpool.
The restaurant was clean and very modern.
The staff were all very polite and attentive.
The food was amazing, each dish had an individual taste unlike most Indian restaurants where all the dishes taste the same.
The portions were good and thee service was great!