“Catherine”
Review of Gino D'Acampo

Gino D'Acampo
Reserve with OpenTable
Gino D'Acampo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #358 of 1,918 Restaurants in Liverpool
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Was at Gino’s yesterday Thursday. Food divine. Service friendly. Waiter very helpful. Would recommend it to anybody. Would think you were in Italy.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Authentic Italian staff, very friendly and welcoming. Service was excellent and food lived up to my expectations. I'm a Gino fan and always watch his TV programmes and having all of his books I frequently cook following his recipes. The restaurant decor is bright and modern and the staff all wear light blue shirts with stone coloured chinos and subsequently their appearance enhances the overall visual appeal and dining experience. My wife and I really enjoyed our recent visit and will be returning again soon for more gastronomical delights. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I've been to Gino's three or four times now and it has never been short of excellent. Gino's Location is situated on the corner of Dale Street and Castle Street, a stone's throw away from the magnificent Liverpool Town Hall. Previously the building was a Midland Bank.
The restaurant is bright and you get a good welcome from the staff on reception. Using a very efficient system you are taken to your table or, if preferred, to the lovely bar area for a pre-dinner drink.
The restaurant itself has comfortable seating and, each time I've been, has been very busy. Friendly staff take your order and sit back and watch.
They main kitchen area is a good place to watch as the chefs prepare all manner of different dishes. The middle island sorts the cold starters and these are well worth a try.
Lasagne is excellent. Pizza too. They did a lovely tricolor bruchetta which is nice to share (but I could eat it all myself). The bread board is my favourite with lovely olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Each of the pasta dishes I've tried have been top notch.
Gino's isn't the cheapest restaurant but, if you use the loyalty card, you get some excellent special offers which are well worth while.
Gino's is one of my favourite restaurants in Liverpool and I recommend it wholeheartedly.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went back to Ginos with my friend today we were served by a lovely friendly italian barman from Sicily who made a gorgeous Aperol spritz it was a real pleasure talking to hin about his home town of Catania will definitely go back very soon

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My Mum and I came here for my birthday a few weeks ago, and from the moment we walked in we loved the place. A warm and friendly greeting at the front, and great service from our waiter put us right at ease.
As for the food, heavenly! I ordered the soup starter which was chunky and tasty, followed by a main of sea bass which was grilled to perfection, along with spicy spinach, spicy potatoes and cheesy fries. An eclectic combination but very delicious. I couldn’t recommend this restaurant enough.