“Lovely tapas”
Review of 51 Mill Lane

51 Mill Lane
Ranked #529 of 1,923 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$16 - US$26
Description: As West Derby Villages new kid on the block, 51 Mill Lane is located just a stone's throw away from our sister venue, Almond. Serving a selection of small plates inspired by cuisines from across the globe, our ethos is to provide casual dining at its best, perfect for sharing amongst friends and family. The Bar at 51, has a chilled out vibe with bespoke cocktails & eclectic range of beers.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Im not a tapas fan but this place does nice interestin g food that actually feeds you. The wine is maybe a touch pricey but it@s nice to go here as a change.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visited for the first time on Saturday with my Daughter will most definitely be going back! Food was amazing,small tapas dishes thank you to Tony the Chef, Staff were very friendly! We stayed in the bar for drinks after our meal lovely friendly atmosphere. The garden in the back is lovely too highly recommend!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I visited 51 Mill Lane with two friends in the middle of last month. I'd heard mixed reviews but thought it was worth going to find out for ourselves as it is local. The restaurant itself is fairly small, but has a garden with seating which gives some extra space. Decor is nice enough but pretty standard, nothing special. We ordered cocktails, three espresso martinis, that looked nice but were disappointing to taste. To eat we ordered meatballs, chicken thighs, fillet steak, roasted cauliflower, mac and cheese and haddock fishcakes. Portions were a bit smaller than average. Much like the cocktails, the food looked better than it tasted. It was all just ok, far from special to be honest. I think the best thing about our visit was the waiter, who was pleasant and friendly. I've given this place a 3, without the cheerful service it would have been a 2.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed my tapas here I found the deal to be very reasonable 6 tapas for £20. The portion size wasn't huge but it was ample. Tasty food. Loved the bread and humous. Would return.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

First time visiting, it looks nice and I always try to support local business. Better that I anticipated- food was melt in the mouth! We had the haddock, prawns, duck salad, steak to name a few - couldn’t fault any of it. Big things will happen for this place - just what the Village needs. Will definitely be returning x