ZenHotels.com
Vio.com
All reviews great location empire theatre great stay meal deal city centre minute walk definitely stay here again duty manager comfortable beds stayed for nights staff were lovely car park member of staff bars and restaurants tea and coffee albert docks mollie
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 December 2023

Room was fresh and clean staff very welcoming but trouble with WiFi connection breakfast is amazing and well presented this was my last stay here but I would love to visit again and I would stay at this hotel and recommend to any of my friends too

Room tip: Very welcoming stay
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 December 2023

Thank you to the most friendliest night/morning staff who made my evening with such warmth and kindness with a constant smile and the bed was more than comfortable as I didn’t get to 10 when counting….

Reviewed 14 December 2023

Ok for the price but the staff were few and far between meaning waiting around to check in and to sort issues with the room like lack of towels and hot drinks station. If you need to be close to the station it’s good, otherwise go elsewhere

Reviewed 8 December 2023

Excellent service and very accommodating the staff couldn’t do enough for us even when we rang that morning and explained our situation when we arrived they had our room ready and on the ground floor so I could drive my mobility scooter thank you

Reviewed 6 December 2023

Located right by the Lime Street station, the hotel is comfortable, affordable, has great service and all around delivers a convenient and great stay in Liverpool. I’ve stayed in a few hotels in Liverpool for games and this has by far been the best.