“Disappointing quality and service”
Review of Collage Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Collage Restaurant
Ranked #1,132 of 2,039 Restaurants in Liverpool
Reviewed 3 September 2018

I had an email confirmation for my booking on Friday night, but magically, the reservation did not show up on the manager's list.
I was told: No tables available. I went to the bar and waited for a table to become available. After being seated, I first had to ask the waitress to clean the table, because it was so sticky with whatever remnants of food that my finger literally clung to the table surface. The salt and pepper squid that i had ordered was deep fried, not at all salt and pepper. Disappointing.
My main course on the first evening back in Liverpool had to be Fish 'n' Chips. The chips were merely lukewarm and the fish was just not good. Disappointing.
Service was sluggish at best. For about 20 minutes I tried to order but nobody took notice. When I directly approached a waitress, she told that she would be right back ... Not really.
I cannot recommend this restaurant for dinner.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

A very poor night in this restaurant, greeted at the door but then after that it all went down hill, we got shown to our seats but they were very very close to other people eating so we politely ask could we be moved to be told no at first, restaurant was nearly empty so asked why, in the end the agreed to move us, lots of dirty place setting left un collected, I have an allergy so asked if my steak could be served with out garlic, waiter (who wasn’t really a waiter, he was bar staff) said no problem, after 50 minutes waiting, my meal came with garlic.. my husband asked could it be returned and a fresh one cooked, he also asked if his could be returned too as he wanted to eat with me, we had our plates snatched away, when they were returned we got told very abruptly by the waitress that the original had no garlic on, even though I could clearly see it, we then got told by the waiter (barman) there was no chef in that evening and kitchen were under pressure, we could over hear another couple complaining, this in itself was uncomfortable and awkward, never have I been so quick to eat and get out of a restaurant, I will ever be returning.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

I attended this restaurant with my friend and I must say the food was fantastic the service was exquisite well done on a wonderful experience I would definitely recommend you to anyone.

Thank you to the young lady who served me Jamie such a lovely person and fantastic who went above and beyond.

Thank you for such a wonderful experience

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Attended the restaurant on a Groupon offer, Ryan was on hand to swiftly seat us and was as welcoming as the receptionist that gave us directions to the restaurant, I have to say that staff are fantastic chatty, laughing and friendly faultless service from them from initial contact to leaving, our server Jamie who was so nice and we didn't feel rushed during service.

I can throughly recommended the Collage Restaurant at the Radisson fir a great experience and the staff are nothing more than friendly, helpful and welcoming.

I would like to say well done all round to Radisson and the team in Collage Restaurant, and specifically to Jamie, all the staff are an asset and take pride in their appearance and service offered and is part of the reason I look forward to visiting again in the future.