We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Liverpool
Sefton Villas B & B
Ranked #13 of 76 Liverpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Sefton Villa is an excellent B&B - my photos don't do it justice as the lighting was poor in the bedroom in the late afternoon. Pat is friendly and welcoming, while the bedroom is grand and spacious, with tasteful furniture in keeping with the old style of the home. The only thing lacking was a desk and chair for our laptop, otherwise it cannot be faulted. Pat is vegetarian and grows her own fruit etc which is reflected in the quality of the healthy breakfast. (Full English is offered as well.) Sefton Villa is in the leafy suburb of Sefton Park and just a short bus ride away from the city; a perfect location for a visit to Liverpool. We only stayed one night but could easily have stayed longer. Thanks, Pat!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SuzySey

Reviewed 23 October 2011

It is extremely difficult for me to add anything which has not already been written by other reviewers, however I am pleased to say that we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Sefton Villas and found Pat to an exceptionally good host. Nothing was too much trouble for her and the quality of the food is first class, much of it made by Pat herself and grown in her own garden.
We have been visiting our daughter who is at JMU for the last three years and have been on the lookout for a good B and B in the south end of the city, at last we have found one! We were so impressed that we have made two further bookings for next year in case Pat gets fully booked! What more can I say?
Bootle45

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Bootle45
Reviewed 3 October 2011

We visited Liverpool for the Magritte exhibition and had difficulty booking anywhere for just one night as the Labour Party were in town. I was sceptical about all the glowing reviews but they were all absolutely correct. We were very lucky to get the one night booking, and wish we had the foresight to have stayed longer.
Where to start? Pat's warm but not gushing welcome; the lovely cooking smells emanating from the kitchen; the home-cooked flapjack with fresh coffee in the room; the hand-made soap with plants from the garden; the fresh compote for breakfast with fruit from the garden and allotment; the home-made bread; Pat's own jams and preserves; the top quality furnishings - the pillow was so good I asked where it was from to get myself one; the peace and quiet; the location - 2 minutes from beautiful Sefton Park, 15 Minutes from Lark Lane eateries 40 minutes walk or a short bus ride away the City centre and the Albert dock.
Magritte was good but the Sefton Villas made the weekend wonderful - I felt as though I had been away for far longer. We will be back but definitely for more than one night - I hope the Pat does well but not so well that we won't be able to get in!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KitchenQueenCardiff
Reviewed 30 August 2011

Went to Liverpool from Paris to watch a Liverpool game last weekend. I've read all the good reviews on Sefton Park B&B so i was expecting a good stay. To my surprise, it exceeded my expectations. Pat, the owner, was helpgul, friendly, warm and welcoming. The room was immaculate, spotless and beautiful. It felt like home except that somebody kept it like a 5 star hotel, and i've stayed in many 5 star hotels. The homemade Lavender soap was excellent, so much so i've asked Pat to sell some to me. It was a long day on Saturday with the game and Matthew Street Festival, and we slept like babies. The location, although not in the city center, was easily accessible by a number of frequent buses and provided a very serene and quiet stay. When i visit Liverpool again, it goes beyond doubt i'll be looking to stay there again. Thanks Pat for the wonderful stay and we hope to see you soon!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Derek0978
Reviewed 29 July 2011

There are so many wonderful things to say about this B&B. First, its location in surprisingly lovely and interesting Liverpool, itself a major discovery as a destination. It is amazingly easy to get to all the sites of interest downtown by public bus from the B&B, which itself is very close to many of the places associated with the Beatles' childhood and adolescent years.
Second, the B&B itself is incredibly comfortable and charming for the price, with a spacious double bedroom and excellent en suite facility. The room itself is so charming it would be wonderful for a honeymoon couple. The backyard garden is so beautiful one feels privileged to be able to enjoy it. Third, the breakfast is truly first-rate, with home-made preserves, compotes, and perfectly cooked standard English breakfast or vegetarian options for those so inclined. Finally, the owner-hostess, Patricia Williams, is one of the friendliest innkeepers with whom I have ever had the pleasure of getting acquainted. Even over the telephone in making my reservation I was charmed and looked forward to meeting her.
In sum, this is one of the best, if not THE best B&B's I have ever stayed in. One warning: there is only ONE double room available in the "Villas," so if you want to stay there, you'd better make your reservations early to avoid disappointment.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Rick049
Reviewed 7 June 2011

I have to say, one of the best places I have ever stayed. Clean, well decorated, peaceful and the food superb. Home cooked breakfast with all the trimmings. All other breakfast usuals aswell. Homemade soaps in the bathroom were lovely. The garden is really beautiful. Just wonderful to have someone doing something they obviously like, and doing it so well.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2011

We stayed for approx 1 week in April. Had a wonderful stay - big room, great location and Pat was fantastic - all that home cooked food was such a treat at the end of a month living out of a suitcase.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple