Hampton by Hilton Liverpool/John Lennon Airport
Jurys Inn Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$196
US$172
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
The Liner Hotel(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$109
Agoda.com
The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$172
US$140
Agoda.com
2,523 results
All reviewsan early flightterminal buildingstayed herecar parkcontinental breakfastmulti storeyfifth floorself servicethe sofa bedshort stayan overnight staygood nights sleepexcellent hotelreception stafffollowing morningcity centreexcellent value for money
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I've stayed here five or six times and have never been disappointed with comfort and service here. The rooms are generously sized if there are three of you and are always spotless. I'd quite like one of their cerise upright sofas, if I could get in my luggage, great to chill out in for a private chat and a glass of wine. The city centre is just £3.80 day return on the bus, so you can go there are back as often as you want to.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GSM_Hampton, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Liverpool/John Lennon Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Katie K,

Thank you for leaving us such a lovely 5 star review, I am glad to hear you keep returning to ourselves and you enjoy our service.

We hope to see you again very soon for another visit.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

A one night stay in a very good modern hotel.

Check for our large party of 20+ was efficiently handled as was check out the following day. The rooms were modern, clean and well equipped. Reception was always staffed by friendly helpful staff.

Breakfast was fine with a wide selection of cereals, fruit etc apart from possibly the worst sausages I've ever tasted!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
GSM_Hampton, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Liverpool/John Lennon Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Dear garytw61,

Thank you for leaving a 5 star review of the hotel it was lovely to hear you enjoyed your stay and the facilities that we offer.

We hope to see you again soon in the future.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Excellent hotel, spotlessly clean, good bus routes to the city and railway station. Staff very helpful and efficient. We stayed 3 weeks as we were having work done at our home, during the whole time we did not have any problems. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Thank Joan.Mrs B
GSM_Hampton, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Liverpool/John Lennon Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

Dear Joan.Mrs B,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review, I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and it was such as pleasure to have you hear. I will be passing your comments on to the other staff.

We look forward to hopefully seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

I stay at this hotel very often. It is very convenient for me. I like the room. I hate the steamed bacon breakfast. For goodness sake invest in a grill!!!
The last time I was there on a Monday morning the fire alarm went off. There had been no warning of a fire drill, and I was on the seventh floor, disabled, and so terrified by the din that I jumped from my seat.
The alarm rings and all the staff evacuate the building. There is no floor fire warden. The clients can burn to cinders, and if you can't walk down the stairs from the top floor, you are dead. There is no one to help. The staff were conspicuous by the speed at which they left the building. I told one I could not walk down the stairs, and he shrugged and said I had to, as he ran away.
I went back to my room, I was looking for something heavy to break the window to shout for help, but then saw them all assemble below. I couldn't see any smoke so I figured it was a drill, and it was. Eventually they dispersed and the alarm was turned off.
I did ask at the desk when I was leaving what happened in a real fire. Apparently someone would help. It is not good enough Hilton Hotel! I was very frightened. I think if you do not intend to include your clients in the drill then you must warn them about it.

Room Tip: If you want a bath they are on the seventh floor. (Take a parachute in case there is a fire)
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear SoloLois,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, I can only apologise for the experience you had during your recent stay, at the hotel the safety of our customers is our number one priority so I will be investigating this matter further.

We hope this does not dissuade you from staying with us again, if you would like to discuss this matter further please email me on stephanie.welsh@hilton.com

Stephanie Welsh

Reviewed 28 March 2014

we stayed night before our flight was just across road from terminal, closest hotel, parked car for 8 days free
decided to eat at hotel, big mistake food was bad, saw several people send theirs back,dont think they had a kitchen just a microwave. staff where friendly but bar is attached to reception and difficult to get served waited 15 mins while a guest was checking in to get served

Room Tip: dont eat in hotel
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
GSM_Hampton, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Liverpool/John Lennon Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

Dear yorkie057,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment regarding your recent stay at the hotel, I am glad you found the staff and the location nice. In regards to your comments regarding the food we are always looking for ways to improve the menu and we keep trying our best to accommodate all peoples different preferences.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.