Hampton by Hilton Liverpool/John Lennon Airport
    Excellent 5/5
      Good 3.5/5
      Good 3.5/5
      2,523 results
      All reviewsan early flightterminal buildingstayed herecar parkcontinental breakfastmulti storeyfifth floorself servicethe sofa bedshort stayan overnight staygood nights sleepexcellent hotelreception stafffollowing morningcity centreexcellent value for money
      FilterAll languages
      Reviewed 9 June 2014

Had to go to Liverpool for three days, this Hotel is ok there a couple of things which I have to say. 1 The room was very good and clean but it had no draws but good hanging space.
      2 The pillows four small ones would like two big ones my choice but the small ones were nice.
      3 Breakfast was good lots of it but did not like the sausages.

OK this Hotel is for the Airport for people who arrive, and depart,myself it would be fine for one night but if staying for three would like some draws.
      I did live in speke years ago as a kid loved the Aircraft had a great room could see the runway and the plane's and also you could hear a pin drop no noise from the plane's would stay again.

Have to say it got in the lift with a cleaner started to talk to her, she did not speak English I thought you had to have some understanding of it ? O yes you get free parking thank god you should see the prices.

Room Tip: Try and get on the top floor
      • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
      GSM_Hampton, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Liverpool/John Lennon Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Gordon G,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of the Hampton by Hilton, in regards to your comments, the Hampton by Hilton rooms are all the same and as brand standard we do not offer drawers. I can only apologise for any issues this caused.

We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Having just returned from a weekend at the above hotel. I had to write to let people know how fab this hotel and staff were. Rooms were beatifully furnished and very clean, especially liked the chaise longue where you could relax. Although it is conveniently placed for the airport there was no aircraft sound whatsoever. The only way you would know if aeroplanes had landed or taken off was if you were looking out of the window.

Room Tip: We stayed in rooms 216 and 218 which overlooked the car park and the airport.
      • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear montydo559,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review of the hotel, I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. In regards to the comments it was such as pleasure to hear you enjoyed the rooms and that the staff were also fabulous.

We hope to welcome you back again soon in the near future.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

This is THE most convenient location when flying from the John Lennon airport. Being able to park your car, walk into the hotel then walk over to the airport without any fuss is brilliant. All the staff were helpful and food good. Completely recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
      GSM_Hampton, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Liverpool/John Lennon Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Dear Julie G,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review a review of the Hampton by Hilton, I was pleased to read that you enjoyed our location and that you found the food and staff good.

We hope to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

I have stated at many Hiltons but this was my first time at their little sister.

I was not disappointed. The room was modern with a good queen bed and an excellent bathroom or more precisely a shower room.

An adequate cooked breakfast was included in the room rate.

A fairly regular express bus into the city centre leaves from outside the terminal opposite.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
      GSM_Hampton, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Liverpool/John Lennon Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Pawl,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review of the Hampton by Hilton. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you enjoyed the room facilities that we have to offer.

We hope to welcome you back to the Hampton by Hilton again very soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel on sat 24th May with my family. Total of 6 adults 3 children and one infant. Very comfortable, clean and welcoming. The food was fantastic and service quick.
      When we arrived at the hotel it was raining heavy and we had travelled for 2 hours on a private coach because there was so many of us. The coach had leaked and all 3 of my cases were soaked through. I was ringing out my childrens clothes. The hotel staff offered to use their tumble dryer to dry them out and gave me laundry bags to line my cases to keep everything dry. They were so helpful. I was very upset when I discovered what happened and it really felt like my holiday had been ruined before it had started. But with their help they saved our holiday. Massive thank you again to all that helped us :-)

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Kimberley H,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review of the hotel. I was go glad that the staff at the hotel were able to turn such a unfortunate incident in to a more postive situation. I will be passing your lovely comments to the staff involved.

We hope to see you again very soon.