“Overnight stay”

Ranked #27 of 97 Hotels in Liverpool
St Mary, Jersey
“Overnight stay”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Very good value. We would always choose this hotel when flying out of Liverpool airport. The breakfast was good and complimentary. The dinner choices were very limited and not to everyone's liking. Had it been possible, we would have gone elsewhere for an evening meal

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GSM_Hampton, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Liverpool/John Lennon Airport, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Dear Michael D,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely review of the Hampton By Hilton, I am so glad to read you enjoyed your stay.

We hope to welcome you back again very soon in the near future.

Steph Welsh

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (292)
  • Polish first
Northumberland
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I usually stop at the Crowne Plaza, Speke but as I couldn't get a room there this came up as the next option. I didn't have high expectations and must admit as I approached the hotel I felt I'd made a mistake as this is the nearest I've ever been to an airport except when checking in to travel, and I did wonder if I'd taken a wrong tunr and would end up in an airport car park by mistake. As soon as I got into the hotel I was very impressed. It's modern, clean, staff are incredibly courteous - but the thing you notice most is that you can not hear any noise at all from the airport. Check in was quick and easy. The room was one of the cleanest and most comfortable I have ever stayed in. All of these plus points made up for the things I would usually moan about (no opening windows, air con a bit on the noisy side, barely adequate food and no bath). The fact is the positives far outweigh the disadvantages for some who is obsessed with getting to sleep and cleanliness! I would definitely recommend staying here.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 423
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank NorthumberlandJulieR
GSM_Hampton, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Liverpool/John Lennon Airport, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear NorthumberlandJulieR ,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review of the Hampton by Hilton, I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure to read all your lovely comments and I was happy to see you enjoyed how quiet the hotel is.

We hope to welcome you back again very soon.

liverpool
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Nice hotel, unusual as its on top of a multi story car park, rooms clean and fresh, breakfast was ok, very conveinient for airport, no noise from airport as flights dont leave end too early or late, would recommend for before or after a flight

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
GSM_Hampton, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Liverpool/John Lennon Airport, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear alex t,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of the Hampton by Hilton Liverpool John Lennon Airport. It was a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and you would recommend the hotel for before or after flights, I hope to see you in the near future.

Kind Regards
Kelly Woodward
East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We needed to stop over as we were arriving from Majorca in the early hours and I didn't fancy the 4hour drive back home. Booked a deal which included hotel parking for 8days and bed and breakfast for 2 for £76, absolute bargain.
On arrival met by friendly staff at reception who advised us of our room number. The room was ultra modern and spotlessly clean. King size bed which provided a very good nights sleep.
You helped yourself to a buffet style breakfast which was very good.
Overall a fantastic experience and will not hesitate to use this hotel again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank RomanP_9
GSM_Hampton, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton by Hilton Liverpool/John Lennon Airport, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear RomanP_9,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review of the hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Hampton by Hilton. I will be sure to pass your lovely comments regarding your stay onto the team.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

BethNolan

Bethany Nolan
Northampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 June 2014

The room was wonderful, very quiet considering you are yards from an airport.
Very comfortable bed, excellent shower and all very clean.
Staff very helpful and friendly and a nice buffet breakfast to finish our stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear TonyH2010,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review of the hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Hampton by Hilton. I will be sure to pass your lovely comments regarding staff onto the team.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Beth Nolan
Nice, Cote de Azur, France
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We stay at the Hampton about 3 times a year would not even consider another hotel...brilliant hotel and so handy. It has every possible thing you could wish for and you get a really good nights sleep..it is very convenient for us as we always have a hire car to return and that is just across the road so no inconvenience as we go straight into hotel from there.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Derek R,

We hope to welcome you back in the near future

Bethany Nolan
Northampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

A lovely hotel, very clean and comfortable along with great customer service. Rooms are very comfortable and facilities very good. Breakfast is Buffett style and with plenty of choice & very comfortable seating lounge areas. Definitely would stay here again :-)

Stayed May 2014
GSM_Hampton, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Liverpool/John Lennon Airport, responded to this review, 14 June 2014
Dear Dawn H,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review of the hotel. I am so glad to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will stay with us again.

We hope to welcome you back again very soon.