Hilton Liverpool City Centre
US$67
US$70
US$65
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$134
US$121
  • Pool
3,166 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepima baralbert dockjohn lewisfloor to ceiling windowsmini barcar parkq parksaturday nighthotel barexcellent locationmodern hotelcomfy bedecho arenafantastic staycity centrelovely room
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

A very well situated hotel. Room was quiet with good facilities and excellent air conditioning. It did have the only TV remote I've used where I couldn't fathom the volume control !

Bedding was excellent, room spotlessly clean. Breakfast offered a good choice and the service was friendly and attentive.

My only gripe was the lack of free wifi in your room. £7.50 a night is steep and most (lower quality) hotels offered this in the price. It is free in the lobby though.

Overall very nice stay though.

Stayed: April 2014
Sophie H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2014

Dear GQGQ,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review of your recent stay with us at Hilton Liverpool.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that it was a comfortable and welcoming one.

I sincerely hope to welcome you back to the Hotel in the near future,

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Great hotel, staff, location in Liverpool for everything we needed. Very good for visiting the Albert Dock and ECHO. Also for picking up the National Trust tour of the Beatles childhood homes. Excellent shopping & restaurants nearby

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear RichardKathy_4,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a brilliant review of your recent stay with us at Hilton Liverpool.

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and I sincerely hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

The room and bathroom was very clean and tidy. The hotel is near shopping center and plenty of eating out places.All the staffs were very helpful. The view of albert dock from the room was very relaxing.I would definately stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Aslam K,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review regarding your recent stay with us at Hilton Liverpool.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel, its location and Team Hilton Liverpool.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

very good location for shopping and site seeing. not had to find staff helpful with what we asked. shops on the door step and albert dock over road with nice shops and cafe there. i would stay again in this hotel with the discount i had

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Michael W,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review of your recent stay with us at Hilton Liverpool.

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found the Hilton Liverpool Team helpful aswell as the location being perfect for your visit.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Mixed experience

For the absolutely disgusting inflation on the price I wasn't wholly impressed to return to the hotel at 10.30 pm only to be banned initially from entering ( earlier we had not been allowed to check in before racing) by a very rude member of door staff. Once I finally persuaded him that we were in fact residents he reluctantly asked his colleague ( in a hi visibility jacket) to escort us the 3 metres to the front desk- very strange and if I was sensitive, rather humiliating, we were obviously returning after racing, I still had a huge hat on and my partner a suit and jacket- along with 2 Hilton umbrellas we had borrowed.
Once allowed into the lobby a woman appeared after a while ( bearing in mind said bar area/lobby is now a full on rave dance floor?!b!) and she told us she wasn't capable of checking us in, so we waited until "pete" arrived.

Well done "pete" you managed to calm down 4 very tired and slightly irate guests as our belongings had been previously stored in another area.

Room was nice had there not been heavy base music being pumped up through the floor- when people book a normal room at just under £500 you might want to warn them about this, I'm afraid I was extremely cross you had not!

Onto the good bits: VERY GOOD pre race service, not only was there an allocated changing room with an iron and board set up, our bags were also stored away without fuss and a taxi found. Very well done for the staff organising this!!

We won't be coming back I'm afraid, after a very early start and a long day I don't fancy rave music whilst I'm trying to sleep!

Room Tip: Go high up if you don't want disco noise
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Bongo C,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Hilton Liverpool.

I am so sorry to hear of the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. I would really like to discuss this further with you as we are committed to providing our guests with the highest quality services and facilities. I sincerely regret that we fell short of our goal to make this a completely successful visit and I would like to look at ways to excel on our Guests future stays.

Please feel free to contact me direct to discuss your feedback further.