Hilton Liverpool City Centre
Jurys Inn Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$196
US$172
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
The Liner Hotel(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$109
Agoda.com
The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$172
US$140
Agoda.com
3,143 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepima baralbert dockjohn lewisfloor to ceiling windowsmini barcar parkq parksaturday nighthotel barexcellent locationmodern hotelcomfy bedecho arenafantastic staycity centrelovely room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Another stay at the Hilton always great to come back here. Excellent staff great room upgraded to an executive room food superb cannot fault. Always like coming back here family live in Liverpool good base to meet them.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Sarah J, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear thrombo1,
Thank you for such fantastic feedback regarding your time here at the Hilton Liverpool and thank you also for your loyalty to the hotel.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel soon.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I have stayed at the Hilton a number of nights with working in Liverpool. The exec lounge is a fantastic experience, Joanne was on the night I was in who really understands customer service and is a great host. The rooms are large and very comfortable. However, I have noticed a real dip in service in the Pima bar which I have put a separate review on. Overall despite my bad experience tonight a great hotel.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear Stephen A,
Thank you for such great feedback regarding Joanne in the Executive Lounge, I will personally make sure that she receives these comments.
I can only apologise that you felt there was a decline in the Pima bar, if you could possibly provide me with more detailed comments I will be able to look into this further for you.
Sarah.johnson3@hilton.com

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Great location in Liverpool One, close to the shops, bars & restaurants. And right opposite the docks. Check in was very quick with helpful staff. Good sized room, modern bathroom, good view & a comfy bed - so a pretty good base for a trip to Liverpool. Service in the bar downstairs can be pretty slow and the food is average.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Sarah J, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Dear TravelSeeker2014,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay here at the Hilton Liverpool. I am pleased that you enjoyed your time here at the hotel and in the city. I can only apologise if you felt the service within the bar was slow, I have shared your feedback to the relevant managers.
I sincerely hope you revisit the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Came here for my girlfriends birthday, i got to the desk and the suggested the could upgrade us to a better room, but i already had the better room booked, so we went to our room and it was heaven, comfy bed, bath, shower, i dont think i needed to take any shampoo or anything like that, it was all there, plus a little piece of slate with strawberries on it and happy birthday written in icing.
would deffo stay again

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Sophie H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Dear Liamb91,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a brilliant review of your recent stay with us at Hilton Liverpool.

I am so glad to hear that we were able to make such a special occasion so memorable for you both.

I sincerely hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Sophie Hartley

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I have stayed here a number of times on business now. The welcome is friendly, the service excellent. Staff are helpful, and I have been very impressed, but then I have found that throughout Liverpool. People are naturally friendly, and will do more than the bare minimum, and that is certainly true of the hotel staff I have met so far. You feel they will do what it takes, and want to help.

The rooms are comfortable, and exactly what you would expect from a well-run Hilton. For me the location is excellent, close to the city centre, on the edge of Liverpool One, and opposite the Albert Dock and the waterfront attractions. If you don't have much luggage, it is also an easy walk from the station through the pedestrianised shopping area.

The executive lounge is not large, but big enough for the numbers who seem to use it, and quite quiet a lot of the time. I have always found it easy to find a seat for a drink and to sample the hot snacks in the early evening. Breakfast time seems equally easy, and provides enough of a range for me.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Rob B,

Thank you for much for taking the time to write such a fantastic review of your recent and previous stays with us at Hilton Liverpool.

I am so happy to hear that you consistenly enjoy your stay with us and that the Hilton Team always ensure to look after you.

I hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind Regards,