US$66
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$125
US$105
  • Pool
The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$61
Jurys Inn Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$158
US$87
Official Site
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$104
US$105
US$86
Travelocity
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

3,189 results
All reviewsalbert dockbaltic fleetcity centrewardrobe doorthe breakfast areacar parkecho arenacomplimentary breakfastself serviceper nightsofa bedbuilding workgood sizelovely hotelminute walksecure parkingwould stay again
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Having stayed here on 2 previous occasions it remains a great hotel. The location is ideal for the docks and also a short walk to Liverpool one with numerous shops and eating places. The rooms are clean and functional with very effective air conditioning. All of this,plus an adequate breakfast and friendly hotel staff,made this a very pleasant stay. A special mention to Cheryl who greeted all the guests at breakfast with big smile and very friendly manner. She was so helpful to everyone, a true asset to the hotel!

Room Tip: Even room on second floor was quiet
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Jessica V, Public Relations Manager at Hampton by Hilton Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear He1enm

Thank you so much for your amazing review.

We are really happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. The satisfaction of our guest is of upmost importance to us and we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our hotel.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again soon.

Kind Regards
Jessica Viera

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I travelled up to Liverpool for a local event and decided to stay at the Hampton by Hilton hotel.

It was very close to the Echo arena and although we arrived late, the welcome was warm and we were checked in quickly.

Our family room was comfortable for all 4 of us and was clean and tidy.

Breakfast was included and there was a good choice of food.

Car parking costs were a little steep but the car park is very secure and the staff were very helpful with our request of an extension.

Would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a comfortable stay close to Liverpool city centre.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Jessica V, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Leejuckes,

Many thanks for taking the time and leaving your comments regarding your recent stay with us here at the Hampton By Hilton, Liverpool city centre.

Its amazing to hear your had such a great time with us and we will surely pass all your comments onto the rest of the team.

We do hope your positive review means we will be seeing you again in the near future and thanks once again for your time.

Kind regards,
Sarah Wilson

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As a HH Diamond member I asked for a late checkout on a Sunday morning. If they had said they were expecting many arrivals, I would have thought - unlikely, but possible. To my astonishment the agent admitted that the could do it, for extra 20 pounds per hour! Clearly there was no will, apart from the drive to maximise revenues. When I pointed out that their website said there is a flat 30 pounds charge for a late check-out, I was told it was 30 pounds per hour. What a joke. When one compares it with the friendly attitude of Hamptons in London one feels like being on a different planet. Plus they give you the wifi password from the last month. And when you wake up in the middle of the night looking for a bottle of water - your only solution is the tap. Shame and disgrace, really. But it it didn’t spoil my trip. Liverpool is a fabulous place of great sights and friendly people. Just make sure you stay elsewhere.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Vseznalek,

I am sorry to hear you found your stay less than satisfactory.
In regards to your comments regarding the late check out we do offer up to an hour free of charge for our Hilton Honors members and anything past this is chargeable however this is as a gesture of goodwill and dependent on availability.

Furthermore your comments regarding the Wi-Fi code and bottled water will be passed over to the relevant departments

Thanks once again for your comments and we hope to welcome you back again in the near future.
Kind regards,
Sarah Wilson

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I chose this hotel principally in location for a business event. While it was perfectly clean and functional, I will not be staying next time I am in the area.

I arrived in the evening and waited almost 20 minutes to check-in. The staff were perfectly friendly but clearly over-worked (the reception staff were doubling up as the bar staff).

After checking in and putting my bags in my room, I went to the bar for a drink and some dinner. Again, massive wait (in a relatively empty bar) and the food too about 30 minutes longer than I had been told. Again, not very busy, and a pizza only takes 10 minutes at the best of times. Butwhen enquiring where my food was, the staff were disinterested. This was followed by making me feel like I was a massive inconvenience when I asked for cutlery when my food finally arrived.

So service not good...

But the bedroom was fine. Nothing special - it isn't an expensive hotel - but perfectly adequate for the price. The bathroom was a little sub-par but functional and reasonably clean.

Breakfast was acceptable, though can't say much more than that.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Bethany H, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Oliver j ,

Thank you for leaving a review from your recent stay with us.

Its good too see your stay started off well and that you found our location useful.

Its disappointing to see your check in experience and dining experience was not so successful.

I will for sure pass on your comments regarding your issues as we do appreciate all feedback.

I will also be providing extra customer service training to the staff on duty that day and I do send my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I do hope one day in the future you book again with us and have a positive experience.

Kind Regards ,

Bethany Heaton

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great room with space age bathroom. Excellent facilities and walking distance to Albert Dock and Liverpool One shopping.
We could not have asked for more on our one night stay.
We stayed on a Sunday night and the prebooked rate and was excellent value.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear oxtravellers3 ,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review from your recent stay with us at the Hampton By Hilton Liverpool City Centre.

I am thrilled you enjoyed your room and bathroom , your kind comments regarding your trip are much appreciated.

I very much hope we get the pleasure of welcoming back to the hotel soon.

Kind Regards ,