The Nadler Liverpool
Jurys Inn Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$225
US$203
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
The Liner Hotel(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$172
US$140
Agoda.com
4,449 results
All reviewsmini kitchensmall kitchenetteconcert squarefree wifibold streetbars and restaurantsconverted warehousesingle roomminute walkcentral locationdiscount voucheralbert dockwould definitely stay here againq parkexcellent locationthe heart of the cityreception staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Great place, great price and the best staff I have ever come across! Stayed here for a short break, the rooms are very clean and modern, the building is very unusual and right in the centre of everything

Room Tip: 3rd floor is nice
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 January 2014

We stayed here for one night in early December when we went to see Status Quo at the Echo Arena. We were really impressed with the accommodation. The room was comfortable, warm and very clean and even though we overlooked Seel Street there was no noise from any of the surrounding bars and clubs. It was very handy for Liverpool One and only a short walk from both Liverpool Lime Street and Central stations. For anyone staying longer and wanting to cater for themselves there is a Tesco at the bottom of the street and a really good Spanish Deli just across the main road. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Base2Stay and will definitely be back.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We stayed here throughout the festive season. I booked via late rooms and got a great deal. When booking I mentioned we were staying because it was my partners birthday and upon arrival the lovely receptionist told me they were so busy they could not give us an upgrade however they gave us a lovely bottle of wine complimentary. I thought this was a lovely gesture and it was very kind that it was acknowledged. Reception lovely and clean and very helpful, we arrived early for check-in but got our room no problem. Room was perfect for the 2 nights we stayed. Really spacious and this was probably one of the smaller rooms. Small kitchen is great although no toaster and fridge is tiny! TV was great for films and bathroom very spacious. Our room was cleaned throughout our stay which can be unusual for some places if only there a short stay. Bed was enormous and very comfy, black out curtains was just what we needed and although we were on the first floor we could not hear a single thing from the street or other rooms. We are back down in April for my birthday and I cannot wait to stay here again. I have never stayed somewhere so central and within walking distance to everything. We got a taxi to Anfield which I would recommend as it is a bit away but only £7. Albert Docks and the shopping complex is within walking distance and on the door of Base2Stay. Great little Tesco at the end of the street for bits and bobs. Really enjoyed our stay and cannot wait for April!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tinkerbell1818
b2smanager, General Manager at The Nadler Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Dear Tinkerbell1818
Thank you for your review, and your lovely comments on your room. You’re right – we do have rooms of all sizes, from our Super Single, ideal for a single traveller to the huge Secret Garden Suite with living space, luxury bathroom and dressing area, as well as a private decked garden area.. We always try to make each stay as special as possible, and we’re so glad that you enjoyed your visit to our fabulous city. Great that you made use of your mini kitchen! They’re designed as an additional extra to your room, rather than a full kitchen, so i f you need us to keep more items cool on your next visit, please let us know and we can arrange to store for you. We chose the site for the hotel due to the great location, as we recognise the importance of being in the heart of the city. We look forward to welcoming you back in April. Please email me directly at Andrew.marsh@base2stay.com so that I can arrange to meet you.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

I stayed here for a couple of nights in December and as the title says, it did the job. The best thing about the hotel is its location. I love the Seel St area of Liverpool so that was great. Unfortunately there's no car parking though, which is a bit annoying. You can use the Q Park down the road but it's a bit of a trek with bags etc. That wouldn't stop me staying here again. The rooms themselves are good, but I had a couple of issues with them. First the hot water wasn't particularly "hot". It was OK for a shower, but not a bath. Also the little kitchenette thing was a bit strange. The microwave is up on a pretty high shelf which I thought was quite dangerous if you're trying to get hot food out of it. The bed was big and pretty comfy though, no complaints there. All in all a decent stay, but I don't think it's as good as some of the other apart-hotels I've stayed in.

Room Tip: The beams were pretty low in my room so if you're tall you might want to ask for a room without them / without a sloping ceiling.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Dear rhivolution
Thank you for your comments on our location and the comfortable bed in your room. I’m disappointed that you found that we only ‘did the job’ as our aim is to exceed your expectations. I’m sorry that we didn’t do that on this occasion. We are actually classified as a hotel, rather than serviced apartments, as our rooms are built with mini-kitchens, rather than full sized ones to offer our guests the option of convenience rather than full dining. However, most of our guests do choose to explore the city and check out the enormous choice of restaurants and cafes within minutes of the hotel – many of which offer our guests exclusive discounts. We do have room with beams, but the majority of rooms have high ceilings without beams. There is parking closer to the hotel than the Q Park, but we prefer to suggest the Q Park due to the level of security offered. You are also more than welcome to drop your luggage at the hotel prior to parking, or we can offer you assistance to the Q Park if you would prefer, which offers our guests a discounted rate. I would be grateful if you could contact me directly with your room number and the date on which you stayed so that I can investigate your comments on our hot water, as our temperatures are tested weekly to ensure they remain hot enough, and within safety limits. I hope that you choose to return. Please request rooms with high ceilings if you prefer more head-height. I would recommend the gallery studios if you would like more space also with a sitting area, as well as a mezzanine bedroom.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Location- 10 minute walk from liverpool one,a few local bars,2 minute walk from Qcar park. Hotel-modern look with helpful and friendly staff,sorted a late checkout at 12 for us which was nice,got a great deal from laterooms,no bar or restaurant though. Standard double Room- A bit small ,but had everythin you needed,comfy bed,flat screen tv with movies,modern bathroom,small fridge(handy to keep the beers cold) microwave which we didnt use,slight grumble we were in room 310, whoever was above us didnt stop walking about all night,thinking it must have been an office or something but the footsteps did really get on our nerves in the early hours!! Otherwise a great place to stay without silly prices,well recommended.

Room Tip: Stay away from room 310!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear GarethAmanda
Thank you for your review. We aim to offer great quality accommodation with-in a boutique hotel setting without the additional usually disregarded extras such as restaurant and bars, which helps keep our tariff as competitive as possible. Our rooms come in a range of sizes to meet all requirements. Some guests prefer a more intimate space, and others a larger suite-style room. Our deluxe rooms, gallery studios and the Secret Garden Suite are more than spacious, so if this is a priority, we can offer this to you. With regard to your comments on the noise from the floor above, there are no offices on the 4th floor, above 310, so will investigate the sound transference through the floor. We look forward to welcoming you back to base2stay in the near future. I would always advise booking directly with us, as we guarantee to offer the most competitive rate.