“Good Value Apart/Hotel in Liverpool”

The Nadler Liverpool
Ranked #2 of 98 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed 20 March 2014

In a central position 10 minutes walk from Lime Street station or very close to Central station this apart/hotel is a great way of having a good quality affordable apartment in central Liverpool. The bed is really comfortable, a good shower, a small kitchenette behind a slide across door and a Tesco very close by to stock up with everything necessary for a stay in the area. Staff are on call 24 hours a day and are very helpful. There is everything you could need in the room and I had a room on the 4th floor which was quiet and comfortable.

Room Tip: I would choose a 4th floor room again and enjoyed the natural daylight from the huge window in the a...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 20 March 2014

I stayed in a single room. I booked here because it was conveniently located to the waterfront. I could not be more pleased with my stay here. I loved this hotel! I will definitely stay here again! I recommend this hotel to anyone. It was reasonably priced, convenient location, easy to walk to from the waterfront, staff was great, room was clean and bigger than I expected. I had a lovely view of the house tops from my room. It seems too good to be true, but it's not! It's a true gem!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank 277juliac
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I stayed at The Nadler (or Base2Stay as it was called up until recently) for one night during my weekend visit to Liverpool.

I was so impressed by the hotel and would recommend it in a second to anyone thinking of visiting Liverpool.

Pros:
*The location - right by Concert Square and a short walk to Liverpool One (the shopping centre)
*The rooms were a decent size and spotless. Very well maintained
*Amazing use of space in the rooms - there's a little kitchenette tucked into the cupboards. I've never seen such good use of space. You open the doors of what looks like a floor to seiling cupboard/wardrobe and you find a kitchenette complete with a sink, crockery, kettle and everything you could need!
*The staff were incredibly helpful and went out of their way to help us and make our stay comfortable
*Lovely lounge area complete with computers for those who need internet access
*Free wifi throughout the hotel
* Reasonably priced

Cons:
None!

Amazing hotel. Just wish I had known about it before.

TIP: Book directly on the hotel's website to get the best rate. http://www.thenadler.com/liverpool.shtml

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 March 2014

The hotel was fabulous.....was in Liverpool with work so wanted a nice place 2 relax after a long day.........this hotel was everything i needed and more.....great atmosphere....immaculate in presentation.....staff were great.....generally 1st class would and will definately stay again and recommend 2 friends.......thanks everyone!!

Room Tip: My room was excellent...on the 3rd floor and vry quiet!!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank cazza098
Andrew M, General Manager at The Nadler Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Cazza098
We couldn't access for a better review! We pride ourselves in our welcome and our guest interaction. The interiors of the hotel are designed with clean lines and uncluttered spaces to allow the appreciation of the features of the original warehouse building, gaining us an award from the Civic Trust for the restoration.
We look forward to welcoming you back to The Nadler soon!

Best regards

Andrew

Reviewed 18 March 2014

OK, the title above doesn't mean a thing and has nothing to do with what I'm about to write, but I couldn't resist it.
Well, Liverpool is one of those places that I probably wouldn't have visited if it weren't for work, but so what? You're here so you might as well make the best of it. I knew before hand that there is a renovated area close to the docks and I made a point of staying away from it. I chose the Base2stay basically because it was well-reviewed at TA and because it is located in a more traditional area. I wasn't disappointed at all: the hotel is everything you're supposed to expect: clean, good-sized rooms (for English standards), nice staff. I liked the fact your breakfast is delivered to you at no cost the night before. But they could have a bar or some sort of food service downstairs, since restaurants close early in Liverpool. As for the surroundings, I found it to be very close to the Jacaranda, apparently the first bar where the Beatles played, even before the Cavern. Too bad it is still undergoing renovation. Hope they keep the Stuart Sutcliffe panels they supposedly have since the early 60's.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Frederico N
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed here on business in a single room. We booked here as it was within walking distance of the echo arena, and also a couple of minutes walk from Liverpool One which has lots of lovely shops and restaurants. The street that the hotels is on is a little dodgy but the rooms make up for that.
All of the staff we really helpful and even though there's no bar they do have a fridge of assorted bottled beverages to purchase. You can also order breakfast which is put in your room the night before - this consisted of a Danish pastry, bottle juice, yogurt, cereal and milk. There's also tea and coffee making facilities.
The rooms are like a long thin corridor with the bed and desk area at the end, which was cosy as it was a single. The bathroom has a lovely large shower and it's all very new and clean. Closest to the door is a huge wardrobe and inside is plenty of space for your clothes, an iron and ironing board, and a mini kitchen!
Really enjoyed my stay here and would really love to come back

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Bovrilina

Dear Bovrilina
Thank you for your review. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay. The Super Single rooms offer great value, with the same great facilities of our larger rooms and suites, at an affordable price for single travellers to keep the purchasing department happy!
We are working with our neighbours on Seel Street to improve the appearance historic buildings that make up the Ropewalks area. We can reveal that the buildings opposite the hotel are being fully renovated and will be unveiled during the summer months this year.
We look forward to seeing you back at The Nadler soon, and would love to know how we can push our review to 5*
Best regards

Andrew Marsh

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Staff especially good. Room a bit hot but nice. Handy location. Best to go by train if you've got a rubbish sat nav like mine! Great to have a mini kitchen in room. Choice of pillows a good idea. parking ok given situation.

• Stayed: March 2014