The Nadler Liverpool
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Fitness centre
4,442 results
All reviewsmini kitchensmall kitchenetteconcert squarefree wifibold streetbars and restaurantsconverted warehousesingle roomminute walkcentral locationdiscount voucheralbert dockwould definitely stay here againq parkexcellent locationthe heart of the cityreception staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The Nadler is located close enough to get around and yet not to be too noisy. The staff
Phil, Darren and Damien and everyone else i cannot remember all the names but they were all super wonderful. Great customer service and very helpful. I will highly recommend The Nadler. I will definately stay there on my next visit to Liverpool, a great city and fantastic to see where my favourite group is from - the Beatles
Thank you all and keep up the excellent work.
Jean

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jean p
Andrew M, General Manager at The Nadler Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Dear jean_p
Thank you for your kind review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit to Liverpool, and there's definitely lots to do, including the Beatles activities throughout the city.
Our team is our biggest asset so I know they will be really pleased to get a special mention. - I will let them know.
Don't forget to book direct next time to ensure you get the best available rate.

Best regards

Andrew

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I stayed in the Nadler for a couple of nights with my two teenage daughters. We were in Liverpool for an open day at the university. We were all very impressed by this accomodation and I am sure we will stay here again in the future. The hotel itself is modern and perfectly clean. The atmosphere is quite relaxed and the reception staff were pleasant, engaging and very helpful. The room was spacious, confortable and very well equipped. We even had a mini kitchen hidden away behind doors, complete with fridge, microwave, cutelry, plates and glasses. The hotel felt very secure with key fob entry. The location was perfect. Within walking distance of the Universities, a few minutes walk to Liverpool One and some nightclubs and interesting bars/restaurants. I was a little worried by the close proximity of the nightclubs but found the hotel to be absolutely peaceful and quiet. I would strongly recommend this as the perfect hotel for all types of travellers. A great Liverpool discovery!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I arrived at The Nadler a dirty, muddy and weary traveller after a 7 hour bus journey from a wet and muddy Glastonbury. As you can imagine I was not looking my best after 5 days of frolicking in mud, rain and sunshine but was greeted with an enthusiastic hello at reception and not a jot given to my appearance.
Damian was fantastic and helped me to my room with my overweight rucksack (pack less in future) and they couldn't do enough to help.
The room was a delight, loads of space, spotless bathroom and lo and behold a kitchenette with a fridge so I could languish in bed after purchasing a bottle of wine from the local shop.
Next morning they were most helpful in storing my baggage as my flight wasn't till the evening and I just wanted to say that Georgina helped me out in a rather fraught moment that doesn't need details but suffice it to say, Thanks Georgina. I really appreciate you nipping to the shop for me. :)
Its the perfect location for exploring the waterfront and local restaurants and you can get a discount for the fabulous Lunya which I didn't take advantage off but highly recommend having eaten there before - try their churros. Nom.

Anyway, a huge huge thank you and I would definitely recommend and stay there again. Thanks so much for everything. Wonderful.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Decided to spend time in Liverpool before traveling to the Isle of Man TT. Had lots of choices for hotels and apartments to rent. Chose this hotel for it's interesting look (old pencil factory, I think, industrial exterior with huge windows), close to the city center, and very reasonable rate. The staff could not have been friendlier or accommodating. Nothing was too much trouble. Very informative about the area. Rooms were lovely--beautifully clean and well presented. Not sure how likely it will be that I'll go to Liverpool again (great place, but not on the bucket list), but I would highly recommend this hotel, and I now plan to use the Nadler hotels elsewhere when the opportunity arises.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2014

The hotel's location in Seel St is handy for everything but at a quieter end of the street. The rooms are contemporary, comfortable and the design is well thought through. Despite being in an area full of bars and clubs the noise level seems non-existent. Each room also has a fridge, micro-wave and sink, cutlery etc so you can tailor food to your own tastes. One of the most important factors is the staff - all are friendly, helpful and efficient. It may be good for a break but I've been there always on business and it gives me a reliable base to work with the city on the doorstep if i want it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Anthony_m

We are really grateful for the five-star review! We are designed to meet the needs of both leisure and business guests alike. That includes being able to get a great night's sleep with our triple glazed windows and blackout curtains. Our wifi is always free to enable you to work from your room comfortably, or feel free to work from our lounge with free wifi, or the guest PCs, which are available for our guests' use.
We hope to see you back soon!

Best regards