4,728 results
All reviewsmini kitchensmall kitchenetteconcert squarefree wifibars and restaurantsbold streetconverted warehousesingle roomwithin walking distancecentral locationminute walkdiscount voucheralbert dockwould definitely stay here againq parkexcellent locationthe heart of the city
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Great central hotel, ideal for our needs. Clean and comfortable. Also felt very secure. Discount Vouchers were given for local restaurants. Mini kitchen area was very useful. Couldn’t fault the price.

Make sure you request the car parking voucher before leaving the hotel, as they don’t ask you, I had to walk all the way back to get one!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank cathy187067
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Booked the split level room that allows for quad occupancy. It was perfect for our needs, but just to mention that the room size is quite small and the pictures are misleading.

It was newly decorated so nice & fresh, with modern touches such as electronically controlled curtains etc.

Location is ideal and very central! It was a birthday celebration weekend and there were complimentary chocolates on arrival which was a nice touch! Would recommend as location is great, about 10 mins walk to the train station and the bus station that links to the airport!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Sharon B, Manager at The Nadler Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Thank you LoveTravelVentures for your review.

We really appreciate your feedback and it's wonderful that you chose us for your birthday celebrations.

We are situated in a fantastic part of Liverpool City Centre with shops, restaurants and bars just a stone throw away.

I hope that you will return to us in the future and don't forget, as a returning guest to The Nadler you will receive a 10% returning guest discount when you reserve your accommodation direct.

Kind regards
Sharon

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a night, fantastic hotel. Comfortable, clean, well laid out. Friendly and helpful reception staff. Love the little kitchen in the cupboard. No bar or restaurant but hotel in great location, fantastic bistro across the road for breakfast and lots of bars/restaurants nearby for dinner

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Nadler for one night whilst in Liverpool on business and was impressed. The Reception staff were welcoming and friendly, the room was clean and the bed very comfortable. The provision of a mini kitchen hidden away next to the wardrobe was a quirky surprise but I suppose as the hotel has no on site restaurant, it at least gives guests the option of a DIY dinner or breakfast. I opted for the discounted breakfast at the nearby Wreckfish Bistro, which was excellent.

My only gripe would be that there was a draught from the velux window in my room and I was unable to adjust the noisy air con/heater system. That said, I thought the hotel was good value for money and I would stay here again if in Liverpool in the future.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Alan G
Sharon B, other at The Nadler Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Thank you AlanandSally for your review of us here at The Nadler Hotel Liverpool.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and was also able to take advantage of the fantastic discounted breakfast at Wreckfish Bistro.

I am sorry that there was a draught from your velux window. I have forwarded your comment to my Maintenance Manager to carry out a full check.

I hope that we can welcome you back soon and do contact us direct should you wish to return, we will ensure that your returning guest discount is applied to your reservation when booking direct.

Kind regards
Sharon

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Love the Nadler brand and especially the warehouse conversion in Liverpool. Rooms are comfortable and staff are terrific. Trendy hotel that is clean, modern and well located next to Liverpool 1. Staff were very accommodating with late check out and no hassle.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo