4,760 results
All reviews mini kitchen small kitchenette concert square free wifi bars and restaurants bold street converted warehouse single room within walking distance central location minute walk discount voucher albert dock would definitely stay here again q park excellent location the heart of the city
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

A very nice hotel in the heart of Liverpool!! 2 minutes from the center,10 minutes from the port, near to the most famous bars of Liverpool!! The hotel is so clean and quiet, the WiFi strong, in the room you can find everything you need!! It’s is the best choice for holidays in the beautiful city of Liverpool, the stuff so polite they are worried about the costumers, really excellent hotel!! I will come back!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank panosminas
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Firstly, nice hotel. The Nadler is central and easy to get into town with a 1 minute walk. The hotel is central to bars and restaurants and the options are endless. The staff were accomodating and friendly. The rooms were excellent and super comfy. The downside, which is really not the issue of the hotel,is the building site next door is a little annoying but when I was there it wasn’t far from being finished. The other issue is a few LFC Nordic revellers carried on a wee bit too late without considering the other patrons, which I made a point at the front office. The young lady stated it was just them coming back from the football, well maybe next time the hotel manager could place a sign next to the lift/ stair entrance noting to tone done the noise after 11:30pm when some of us are trying to get to sleep. A a common sense approach...really, otherwise pretty good really. Oh... get the breakfast deal the Wreckfish restaurant is pretty good and found myself more than often, super friendly and helpful.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Sharon B, Manager at The Nadler Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us here at The Nadler Liverpool.
I’m glad that you found us to be in a great location, we really are very central to everything in the city. The construction across the road from the hotel is due to be complete this year and we are also very much looking forward to the end result.
I am sorry that you were disturbed by some fellow guests upon their return to the hotel. We request that all guests respect one another by keeping quiet when returning to their room late a night and have a great front office team who are available 24/7 should this be an issue. If you experience an issue then always call the Reception desk at anytime as we find it is better to speak to the guest direct. I hope you will return again in future and hope to see you back again soon.
Kind regards
Sharon

Reviewed 5 February 2018

an absolute amazing hotel ner the centre of Liverpool. hotel is located in front of concert square where bars and nightclubs etc are. Hotel itself was spotless and room was cleaned everyday unless you asked them not too. Front door reception showed excellent manners and displayed one of the best customer services I have ever received. I will definitely be back!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2018

We had a fantastic stay here. The staff were helpful and friendly from the moment we checked in. The room was very clean and well equipped. We didn’t hear any noise from the street. Ideally situated for walking into the centre of Liverpool.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 1 night and found the place to be welcoming and very friendly. Damian helped us with lots of things. An asset to the hotel. Spotlessly clean. Very comfy beds and plenty of amenities in the room (as I’d forgotten my hairdryer)! We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Sharon B, Manager at The Nadler Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Dear Holiday P,

Thank you for your feedback and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay.

Damian is very much an asset to the hotel and has been here since we opened the hotel back in 2010.

We will look forward to welcoming you back again and do ensure that you reserve your accommodation direct to apply for your returning guest discount.

Kind regards