“Would come back”

Days Inn Liverpool City Centre
Ranked #39 of 98 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I stayed in the The Days Inn hotel last weekend as part of a package deal to see a football game. It is very clean, in a great location, food and staff are fab I took one star away as the noise from a nearby club kept me awake for a number of hours, we were in room 111, it was like we were in the club itself! I rang reception and I was told the music should stop around 12/1am now I must of dozed off as i don't remember the music stopping. Other than that I have to say I enjoyed my stay and would return

Room Tip: try and avoid room 111 it can be noisy
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Days Inn Mgr M, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear EmMcB,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We really appreciate your comments and we're glad you enjoyed your stay. I apologise for the noise during the evening but I'm glad you had a pleasant stay regardless. We hope you had a great time at the match and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Liverpool.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Yet again a fabulous stay at this hotel. Staff so welcoming and friendly nothing too much trouble. Room lovely and clean. So close to Liverpool 1 and Docks ,I am disabled but able to get around easier than anywhere else .Always recommend this hotel to friends and family...thank you all at Daysinn

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Days Inn Mgr M, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear wpauline,

What a great review! Thank you for your comments and feedback on your stay. We love to hear that guests to choose to stay with us each time they visit Liverpool. Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to seeing you on your next stay.

Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here while working in liverpool and I have to say for £55 I don't think I've had a better value hotel anywhere in the world. It's really smart looking inside and the beds are extremely comfortable. It's right in the middle of the city and not to far from cavern club

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear jamesharvey3,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. We're really pleased you enjoyed your stay and found the location handy and rooms comfortable. If you're staying in Liverpool again for business, feel free to contact our team on 0151 203 1910 about organising a corporate rate for yourself.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Me and two friends stayed at this hotel for one night to see a concert in the Echo Arena and to go shopping. Hotel was based right next to James Street train station so was really handy to just get off the train and go next door to the hotel, without the hassle of getting a taxi to another hotel further away. The hotel receptionist was lovely and we had no trouble with checking into the hotel. On arrival to our rooms we opened the door to find a gorgeous room with a big comfy bed which felt like heaven and a lovely sofa bed. Only quarrel was room was a little small when the sofa bed was opened, and getting ready for the hotel was a little bit of a squeeze. Was impressed with the television on the wall and the amentities, and spacious bathroom.
We enjoyed our stay that much that we are returning in a couple of weeks for a three day stay which includes shopping and a concert again!! Love the Days Hotel, and have no doubt that we will keep on using the hotel again and again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Charlotte L,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us and for your lovely comments. We love to hear our guests enjoyed they stay with us and choose to return to our hotel. We look forward to seeing you for the next concert. If you bring your tickets to the restaurant you will receive 25% discount on your food and drinks.

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay in this hotel.The location is top noch. The staff are very attentive specialy joan in the restaurant.Our room M4 was very calm and large.
Well we will be back very soon.liverpool rocks...

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank john167889
Days Inn Mgr M, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear john167889,

What a great review! Thank you for your comments. We love to hear our guests enjoyed their stay with us and I will pass your comments on to Joan. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Liverpool.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Had a weekend stay there as was going to a wedding in Liverpool was a lovely clean room- very spacious and comfy beds! Staff were great in reception and the bar! Had bteakfast which was ok- buffet style however not much hot selection. But all in all lovely stay and would stay again!

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear Rachel H,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. We're really pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and you found the rooms comfortable. We hope you had a great time at the wedding and we will see you again on your next visit to Liverpool.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

stayed at this hotel 24th april 2014 must say there were a few things that annoyed me first was the wi-fi which was poor signal kept dropping out so very frustrating rang reception and they reset wifi was ok for a while then same again so gave up i stayed in master room which was very nice tv channels were very limited but room was nice and bed was comfy only thing was there were no blinds so found it difficult to sleep as light from street was coming through to my room also i asked reception to give me wake up call at 9.00 am i asked twice she said it was set for 9.00 i never received this call so actually nearly missed my apointment at medical i had booked receptionist said she would look into the matter? not much help to me really sorry to be going on about the faults but the breakfast was really poor everything was cold not what you expect for almost £70.00.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Days Inn Mgr M, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear wolfman2011,

I was very concerned to read your review of the hotel and that you encountered issues with your stay. I apologise for the problem with the wi-fi connection. We have had our service provider investigate this matter to ensure any problems with signal are kept to a minimum. With regards to the blinds, we have black out blinds in all our rooms, just behind the netting. I will pass on your comments to our reception team to ensure that all procedures we have in place, including wake up calls, are being adhered to. I apologise again for the issues you faced and I hope the time you spent in Liverpool made up for this.