“PERFECT PLACE TO STAY IN LIVERPOOL, CLEAN AND FRIENDLY”

Days Inn Liverpool City Centre
Ranked #39 of 98 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Had never stayed in a Days Inn before so was more than pleasantly surprised. The place was spotless. We stayed in room 331 I think. It was spotlessly clean and the staff couldn't be more helpful nothing was too much trouble at all. It would definitely be my first choice if returning to Liverpool, real value for money and this will come highly recommended to all my friends and family. The hotel is situated very close to the albert dock. Well done to all the staff at the Days Inn Liverpool, you make a great team. Particular thanks to the reception staff and Phil King in the restaurant area, they were all great and so so friendly and helpful, you could show other hotels a thing or two in customer service :)

Room Tip: I think ours was room 331, through a little door and all on its own, not a good view but lovely and...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank macswan

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Great location for a short stay in Liverpool. Clean , friendly staff , and good breakfast. Just minutes from shopping centre, close to Albert docks and not far from all the nightlife.Well worth the money .

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2014

For a city centre hotel the room price was excellent. Walkable to Liverpool 1 and equally close to the Albert Dock.
. Super friendly and efficient staff nothing was too much bother for them.
Room was clean and had everything you'd need including an iron and board.
I'd certainly stay here again

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Stayed 1 night & looked for somewhere that ticked the usual boxes & this hotel did not disappoint. Happy to recommend especially for location near Albert Dock & overall value for money. Breakfast included in deal was a bonus. Liverpool itself was great & can't wait to return (staying here again)

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Days Inn in Liverpool City Centre for 1 night, in order to enjoy a spot of shopping and to also visit the numerous landmarks made famous by the Beatles. We paid £70 for the one night which included breakfast. As I've worked at both Hilton and Holiday Inn in the past, I thought that based on this room rate, I should've raise my expectations too high.

What a brilliant surprise I received when I arrived to check-in! The hotel is very smartly presented; extremely modern and the staff at the reception desk were very welcoming and helpful. The room was very spacious and contemporary, fitted with air conditioning, a brilliant walk-in shower with good water pressure; the bed was extremely comfortable too! I can honestly say that the quality of the room we stayed in was greater than that of those in the Hilton hotel I used to work in.

The bar was very reasonably priced, with a Tanqueray gin and tonic and a bottle of Budweiser only coming to around £8. Breakfast was very tasty, however I personally felt that was a lack of choice when it came to the cooked items; this was only a minor niggle and in no way detracted from the quality of the food that was offered.

On check-out, we were given a discount ticket for the nearby Q-Park in the Liverpool One shopping centre, which meant that a night's parking that would have cost me £15, only cost me £9.50 - extremely reasonable!

I would be more than happy to stay here again and would definitely recommend this hotel and others within the chain to others. Top job!

Clarke

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We stayed for one night, wish it had been longer! This hotel is conveniently located for both Albert Dock and City Centre, everything is within easy walking distance. The Hotel staff were both friendly and helpful. The room was clean and roomy with a nice bathroom, it was quiet and the black out blind was much appreciated! The breakfast was good and they even had gluten free bread which is a bonus.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2014

ok hotel if you are stopping for a few nights, pictures really impressed us but let us down when we arrived to our hotel room. the rooms are very small especially for a (king room) dread to think what the normal ones looked like, room could have been hoovered before our arrival as the floor looked scruffy, also the bathrooms are a tight squeeze especially if you are a couple trying to get in + out of the bathroom with the door being in the way all the time! staff seemed friendly only spoke on check in and out. Rooms could do with modernizing and one of the lifts didn't sound too good! reminded me of a holiday camp when a big group of old ladies arrived. i thought i was getting a good deal £106.20 for 2 nights room only! however i will not be returning as i can get better for my money elsewhere in Liverpool with better facilities.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple