Lowest prices for your stay
£136
Hotels.com
travelup.com
£133
3,343 results
All reviews liver building the club lounge albert dock leisure facilities city centre two double beds car park isle of man steam room lovely hotel pier head breakfast was excellent family room reception staff enjoyable stay stayed for one night mersey
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 November 2023

Being right on the waterfront the Crowne Plaza couldn’t be better located.

We had a 1 Bedroom Suite that had good blackout curtains (White Star Suite, in fact which fortunately didn’t sink). Club Lounge was small but more than adequate.

Check-in was friendly and professional, handled by Andrius.

Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Janet McMahon , Owner at Crowne Plaza Liverpool City Centre, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2023

Dear Stewart _Julie,
Thank you for your wonderful review of Crowne Plaza Liverpool. I sincerely hope to see you back at the hotel very soon. I will of course pass on your feedback to Andrius, who is doing a fantastic job as our Receptionist.

Reviewed 27 October 2023 via mobile

We had an amazing three day stay here, the level of service from the start of our stay to checkout was faultless. The reception staff could not have been more welcoming and Frank is a real asset to the hotel, he spotted our youngest was wearing an Liverpool FC scarf when checking out and followed us to our car and gave her a match day programme from Anfield a great touch of class from him. The hotel is in a fantastic location just minutes walk from Albert Docks, and local attractions. An added bonus is the fact it has a secured car park so we literally parked and didn’t have to move our car the entire time we stayed. The breakfast is one of the best we have had with a wide variety of warm and cold options and the breakfast staff were excellent and attentive both mornings.
The family room was very clean and comfortable and a generous size, it was a midweek break so there was very little noise at all and sleep quality was good. We still have so much to do and see in Liverpool and we have found our perfect base for what we need so we will definitely be returning.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Dankatem,

Many thanks for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of Crowne Plaza Liverpool. I am delighted that you enjoyed stay and that Frank made such a good impression.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Janet
Guest Relations.

Reviewed 26 October 2023

From the moment we arrived to the time we left we had a perfect stay. Great location on the waterfront with Albert Dock a few minutes away. A lovely reception area. Nice bar area with views of the river. The bedroom was very comfortable with a great view of the riverside. Excellent sleep quality. Great leisure club with a good sized pool. The breakfast was exceptional with a superb selection of hot and cold foods. We did not dine in the restaurant. Parking on site which is a huge bonus in Liverpool. However, what really takes this Crowne Plaza to 5 star is the level of service. The staff throughout the hotel are truly brilliant especially the reception staff who provided such a customer focused service. They were a pleasure to ask for assistance. Frank the doorman is a great asset to the hotel. Great value for this quality. Highly recommended.

Room tip: Breakfast is exceptional and parking is good value for the location.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear CheshireDes,

Thank you for sharing your glowing review of your time at Crowne Plaza Liverpool.
So pleased to read that team went above and beyond to look after you. I will certainly pass your special recognition to Frank who clearly made your visit memorable.
Again, thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Liverpool, and I hope to see you in the near future.
Please contact me if I can be of any further assistance,
Janet

Reviewed 22 October 2023 via mobile

Stayed 21.10.23 for a night for a family wedding . Early check in requested and we got it luckily .

Family room - two beds ( doubles ) and paid for waterfront view which was stunning ! Room wasn’t huge but decent enough with the two beds . Bathroom pretty standard .

Room was warm and very comfortable. Good hospitality tray . Safe . Iron .

Breakfast was excellent the next day . Super choice from a buffet !

Beware hotel parking is dear - advertised at £22 for 24 hours ! We paid £18. We paid £245 for our reduced rate room due to wedding - actual non reduced rate extremely dear - due to location . Be careful to check bill - we were charged for using some leisure facilities when we didn’t go to the leisure area !

Lovely location !

Trip type: Travelled with family
Janet McMahon , Owner at Crowne Plaza Liverpool City Centre, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2023

Dear CAG1,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Crowne Plaza Liverpool. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your overall stay in our lovely hotel !! I apologise that a pair of goggles from leisure were charged to your room incorrectly. Please be sure I will look into this.
I do hope that you return in the near future.

Reviewed 13 October 2023 via mobile

Booked at the last minute but the hotel could not find my reservation. Credit to Brad, he offered me a drinks voucher to relax while he checked others in then eventually sorted it by creating a whole new reservation. This did take time and was a total inconvenience. I asked for a late check out when I checked in.

Annoyingly, 20 mins after being checked into the room, Brad rang and said the other reservation had come through. He had upgraded my room as a diamond elite but didn’t allow for lounge access even though it should have been available with the room type.

Also for the whole issue with check-in there was only a free coke at the bar which wasn’t much. Was enjoying the stay and ate in the restaurant - didn’t find the food very good value for money and the portion size of gammon was small.

The next morning I took breakfast and went back to the room to relax. First knock on the door was before check out time asking when I would be checking out. This I find very rude when you’ve agreed a late check out.

Second knock on the door came later around 12:10pm some 20 mins before I had agreed checkout again asking when I was leaving.

Spoke to the front office manager, she was apologetic and offered 5,000 points to apologise, yet when I checked out they weren’t there and the guy knew nothing about them.

They eventually arrived, but I’m not sure it’s worth the stress of staying there. Everything seemed to be a calamity, though the staff were mostly nice.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank pwelch

Dear pwelch,

I would like to thank you for your feedback following your recent overnight visit to Crowne Plaza Liverpool Hotel. I was happy to read through your comments, in relation to the service you received from Brad during your stay. I will look into all your comments and share with the team in order for us provide a better experience next time.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the issues that occurred during your stay.
I do hope I get the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel again very soon.