Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre
Aachen Hotel(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$133
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Hallmark Hotel Liverpool Sefton Park(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$160
Travelocity
Travelodge Liverpool Stonedale Park(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$62
Travelodge
Green Park Hotel(Liverpool)
US$112
1,474 results
All reviewsopposite lime street stationcity centrest johnsarriving by traincar parktrain stationempire theatretwo double bedsperfect locationreception staffalbert dockchecking outtea and coffeebreakfast was excellentfull englishcavern clublovely room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Arrived on Mon 24th March for 4 nights. Booked in advance, and got a great deal. Not only room, but breakfast for a fiver! Lovely room on the 9th floor, with views over the city.Very convenient for Lime St Station, it is literally across the road, so no taxi needed. Staff were very friendly, and helpful, and breakfast fresh and inviting. The restaurant also has a decent view. Very well decorated rooms, exceptionally clean and comfortable. No more than a fifteen to twenty minute walk to the attractions by the docks and ferry, and even closer to the shopping centre. Would definitely use this hotel again.

Room Tip: High floors for great views
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
JonathanKing, General Manager at Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear 'riseparkpair'
Thank you for your very kind review following your recent stay with us in the heart of Liverpool; it is most appreciated.
Naturally, I am very pleased that you found a friendly level of service throughout your visit, complimenting our cleanliness and breakfast offering.
We are pleased to learn that you would consider staying with us again in the future. We hope that will be sometime soon.
Yours faithfully
Jonathan

Reviewed 26 March 2014

With just one night and part of two days to see some of the "highlights" of this vibrant city, the hotel is in a perfect central location - vital when time is at a premium! Directly opposite Lime Street station, and close to bus station - everywhere is accessible. A friend and myself visited the wonderful Albert Dock area - and looked around a couple of Museums - using public transport - tho' younger folk could walk in 10 or 15 mins. SO many wonderful places are within easy walking distance. St Georges Hall, The Walker Art Gallery and the Library next door - well worth a visit - and we were able to walk from the Hotel to the Cavern Club for live FREE entertainment in the evening we were there - a Monday.

Arriving at the hotel there was a friendly welcome from Reception staff and up to Floor 9 and a lovely warm room - with an outstanding view overlooking the city and beyond to the Mersey.. Room had been totally refurbished - and was spotless and comfortable. Bathroom provided the largest fluffy bath sheets I have ever come across!

Flat screen tv. tea and coffee making facilities, and there's choice of Firm, Soft or even a Feather/Down Pillow. My only small negative would be that in common with 99% of other hotel rooms I have occupied - more - or even some - bright overhead lighting would have been welcome!!!

Breakfast was in large dining room which is attractively furnished. Choice of "proper" juices and good selection of cerials. As regards the hot "Full English" on offer the bacon was escpecially good - lean and tasty. Enjoyable meal with friendly staff...

We checked out around 10.30 am to continue sightseeing. Train home was in late afternnon - and we were able to store our cases until then - which was great. All in all then - happy to recommend this hotel and would certainly choose to stay there again.

Room Tip: Higher rooms better view!!!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
JonathanKing, General Manager at Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear 'IndigoNottingham'
Thank you for your very positive review following your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre.
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time with us, exploring our great City.
With so much to see and do we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back on many future occasions.
Kind regards
Jonathan King

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I'm working in Liverpool and usually stay at Radisson Blu - I was in Holiday Inn last week as Radisson was not available.
Lowlights include: booked a double but got a twin room, couldn't switch air on off or down so room was too warm and noisy, ordered the steak one night and asked if I could change the chips for a salad. This was refused so I said I didn't want chips anyway. The steak arrived with chips!

Highlights: reception staff were polite and helpful & good location.

If I can help it I won't be back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
JonathanKing, General Manager at Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear 'tonyandfi'
Thank you for taking the time to complete your review following your recent stay with us in Liverpool.
Needless to say, I am most concerned to learn of the levels of service afforded to you on this occasion. It is most unusual, for example, that we would not allow a guest to change chips for salad with their meal. However, we will use your feedback to address your experiences for the benefit of future guests.
Given the service you received from our Reception team and our great location in Liverpool Centre, we do hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we may be able to provide to you the levels of service you rightly expected to receive.
To reserve future accommodation, please contact me directly so that I may ensure that your stay is relaxing and enjoyable.
Yours faithfully
Jonathan King

Reviewed 14 March 2014

My first impression of this hotel as I came out of Lime Street station was that it looked awful. However, when you go inside, the décor is beautiful and the staff are all very friendly and helpful. My room was perfect - very clean, and with a choice of firmness for the pillows. I was able to use the mini gym - you need to sign a form to confirm you are fit enough to use it. I was the only person there, so it was perfect for me.
The dining room was welcoming and I was seated at a table with a surprisingly lovely view of Lime Street station. The service was good as was the food, although I would question whether they should serve a different sauce with the chicken breast as the tomatoey-ness was almost overpowering. Also, there was no need to deep fry the broccoli.
Breakfast was buffet-style and covered all options, so this was also excellent.
Checking out couldn't have been simpler, again with very pleasant and helpful staff, who even agreed to store my suitcase for the morning while I was at a conference.
The location was perfect for my needs - it is immediately opposite the station and within walking distance of the university.
I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
JonathanKing, General Manager at Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear Sue
Thank you for your very kind review following your recent stay in Liverpool. We are really pleased to learn that we exceeded your expectations from your visit and that, hopefully, you will have the opportunity to stay with us again, in the near future.
If, in the meantime, we may be of any further assistance to you please do not hesitate in contacting us.
Best regards.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

As for usual me and my fiancee always try and book with Holiday Inn or Holiday Express as the quality of the hotel standards and rooms are very high, along with amazing service and outgoing helpful, friendly hotel staff. Here at the Liverpool city centre holiday inn we enjoyed our stay here, our room was lovely, very clean and we had an amazing view from our bedroom window, our bed was really comfy too. Bathroom was nice and clean too, the only downfall was the bath panel it had to cracks one running along the top and one running along the bottom of the bath panel, we did bring this to the attention of a member of staff, however i think they should check hotel rooms first for any damage's and if they know that there is something wrong tell the holiday makers first or stick a sticker on things saying '' problem waiting to be fixed or something '' our room was room 904. However our stay wasn't spoiled by this, i just thought I would point this out to readers. It's a lovely hotel, in a very good location right facing Liverpool lime street train station, we traveled via train so this was a perfect hotel for us. Staff here are so helpful and friendly, we would stay here again. this is one of my favorite hotels. I have uploaded photos see how lovely this hotel is for yourself and also for the manager if reading this take on board the comments I made about the cracks on the side of bath panel and being open and upfront to customers if their is any problems with the room, let them know things are being sorted out! Photos of the cracks on the side of the bath will be uploaded so you can notify where they are for your maintenance staff to fix the problem.

Room Tip: Book in advance get good room rate deals, travel via train it's cheaper then you got no car parking fees to pay!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
JonathanKing, General Manager at Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Dear 'chattychappy'
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to provide your complimenting review following your recent stay with us in the heart of Liverpool City Centre.
We are so pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us, your comments are most appreciated.
With regards to the bath panel and your idea on communication to our guests on repairs in progress, it is always good to receive such constructive feedback as it helps us improve into the future.
I am pleased to advise that the bath panel has been fixed and that my Maintenance team will put into place your ideas going forward.
Thank you, once again, for your review and for the images you provided.
We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to our great City on many future occasions.
Best regards