“Disappointing”

Price range: US$13 - US$34
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Viva Brazil Churrascaria is an authentic, Brazilian style Steakhouse. The concept is simple, Viva Brazil gives you more – more of everything… food, service and atmosphere.Once seated, your Brazilian style dining experience begins. Guests are given the chance to relax and enjoy one of their favourite cocktails, make a selection from our list of hand-picked fine wines, or you can head straight over to our choose from our selection of seasonal salads and side dishes.The real experience begins as our troop of Passadors (Carvers) move from table to table, offering over fifteen select cuts of Steak, Lamb, Pork, Chicken and Sausages, all slow roasted over our charcoal barbeque and expertly carved at the table. To further accompany this feast, dishes such as garlic mashed potatoes, polenta, fried banana and artisan cheese breads are served to your table for you to enjoy.Your Brazilian experience would not be complete without one of our hard to resist Caipirinha cocktails. The national drink of Brazil, mixed together using only Cachaca rum, freshly squeezed limes and Sugar. At Viva Brazil, we bring the bar to you with our bespoke mobile cocktail stations. Let our experienced bartenders mix and serve freshly prepared drinks at the comfort of your own table!Join us for a dining experience that dates back hundreds of years to the cowboys of Southern Brazil. Times may have changed, but we’re sure that our food, service and hospitality, is just how they would’ve loved it!
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Tough, tough, tough, that's all I have to say about the meat. Service was slow, a lot of standing around by staff although when we did get their attention the were all very polite and obliging. I know it's Liverpool (I am a scouser, so please don't be offended) but I did expect other diners to make more of an effort in their attire and feel there should be a certain level set for dress codes. I do not find tracksuits and hoodies acceptable! we did have an enjoyable evening but I think that was due to the company rather than the food.

Would I return? No

The magician was the best part of our experience at Viva Brazil and his trick left us both puzzled.

1  Thank Lisa B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,635)

Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

My first visit to viva Brazil ... Really good fun, the buffet was also good, better than any other I have seen and not my normal option. Meet keeps coming at a rate of knots until you say NO! Wine and beer was great. Overall good value for money and would return (this branch is miles better than the Glasgow one which I visited after)

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Came this time for my girlfriends birthday party on Friday night and was blown away again which I was really pleased about as I had arranged to go here. Wasn't sure how they would cope serving all the meats and drinks to a larger party however I needn't had worried as I had 2 amazing servers Kelly and a young Spanish guy I think. On arrival there were 2 dancers just finishing there set and the ambience was lovely. I can't recommend this place enough it truly is one of the gems of the city and has real personality. We sat down about 10 minutes late which was no problem and had a visit from the manager apologising. I could of waited an hour and still been happy.

1  Thank gary y
Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed the food, and the brazillian show. You will be served a lot of meat so meet hungry and ready for much meat. Very good and quick service

1  Thank Jan B
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Went to Viva Brazil on Saturday after the theatre, we had been recommended it, and wasn't disappointed. Great food, and fantastic service, make sure you go very hungry though. No menu, just lots and lots of meat!

1  Thank BarlowO