“Not great”

Price range: US$13 - US$34
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Viva Brazil Churrascaria is an authentic, Brazilian style Steakhouse. The concept is simple, Viva Brazil gives you more – more of everything… food, service and atmosphere.Once seated, your Brazilian style dining experience begins. Guests are given the chance to relax and enjoy one of their favourite cocktails, make a selection from our list of hand-picked fine wines, or you can head straight over to our choose from our selection of seasonal salads and side dishes.The real experience begins as our troop of Passadors (Carvers) move from table to table, offering over fifteen select cuts of Steak, Lamb, Pork, Chicken and Sausages, all slow roasted over our charcoal barbeque and expertly carved at the table. To further accompany this feast, dishes such as garlic mashed potatoes, polenta, fried banana and artisan cheese breads are served to your table for you to enjoy.Your Brazilian experience would not be complete without one of our hard to resist Caipirinha cocktails. The national drink of Brazil, mixed together using only Cachaca rum, freshly squeezed limes and Sugar. At Viva Brazil, we bring the bar to you with our bespoke mobile cocktail stations. Let our experienced bartenders mix and serve freshly prepared drinks at the comfort of your own table!Join us for a dining experience that dates back hundreds of years to the cowboys of Southern Brazil. Times may have changed, but we’re sure that our food, service and hospitality, is just how they would’ve loved it!
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

Poor service, I'm not accustomed to begging for my food, 10 minutes between each variety of meat to be served. Paid £50 for a meal and came away hungry!
Never again!!!

2  Thank Jane R
Write a ReviewReviews (1,617)

Reviewed 1 December 2013

We went after matinee at echo arena, our first visit, but others in our party had been before. the atmosphere was great, staff very friendly and attentive, I loved all the salad/ hot bar, lots of variety, and always topped up. This is not the place for veggies, so much meat I loved the gammon! sausage and chicken! don't really eat the other meats , but other half had it all, and even he was full, it was great quality too. Perfect end to a fabulous day, great food, drinks and company, would def recommend, and return.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

We visited this restaurant last night after a visit to the Museum of Liverpool, and must say that although it was a little expensive it was very nice, The idea has been pinched from Pizza hut, where u get a large and varied salad bar and then loads of meat is added (if u turn yr drinks mat over). We could only manage 4 or 5 portions of meat and it was very filling. We did manage to find space for a desert and I must say that it was the best Creme Brulee I had ever eaten. Will def go again sometime.

Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Second visit to this restaurant and again left us feeling so full. The majority of the meats were amazing but the flank and the cap this visit were a tad tough tough and well over cooked.. but the rest made up for this. The salad cart is very well replenished and fresh.... and to finish the meal was again the most wonderfull pineapple to cleanse the palate.. The bar is on the expensive side but on the whole good value for money and certainly will be back again in the new year ... good job guys

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Tough, tough, tough, that's all I have to say about the meat. Service was slow, a lot of standing around by staff although when we did get their attention the were all very polite and obliging. I know it's Liverpool (I am a scouser, so please don't be offended) but I did expect other diners to make more of an effort in their attire and feel there should be a certain level set for dress codes. I do not find tracksuits and hoodies acceptable! we did have an enjoyable evening but I think that was due to the company rather than the food.

Would I return? No

The magician was the best part of our experience at Viva Brazil and his trick left us both puzzled.

1  Thank Lisa B