Premier Inn Liverpool John Lennon Airport Hotel
Ranked #9 of 98 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Premier Inn hotel is indeed very well located, just next to the airport, 7-10 min walk. Room was clean and comfortable. Very good price. Easy check-in,automatic; no interaction with the staff.........

Reviewed 17 March 2014

10 mins walk to airport and on bus route for direct express bus number 500 takes about 25 minutes into Liverpool City centre. Great hotel, good restaurant, budget price, excellent staff . No airport noise. Recommended

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

It was my first time at Premier Inn and I was impressed
The staff were very attentive and knowledgeable . My room was spotless clean and comfortable . Breakfast very tasty
I will definitely be coming here when I come to Liverpool again and also would recommended to others

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Stayed for one night. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly. Modern and very clean rooms, A lovely breakfast With a good selection. Nice atmosphere and welcoming. Will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank LisaandStaf
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Great value for an overnight stay before 6am flight. very efficient friendly staff at reception as soon as you walk in. Good sized comfortable rooms. Good on site restaurant with wide variety of food at reasonable prices. Alarm call offered as so early departure and morning reception staff very helpful and friendly. At £29 per room is hard to fault this hotel, would highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We stayed here as part of a park, stay and fly package before an early flight to Barcelona. The hotel is modern with a restaurant and bar. We stayed the night before the flight, parking for that night at the hotel. The room was pleasant, cheap and the staff friendly. It was just a pity we had to leave so early in the morning!.
Our main car parking was at the on-airport Long Stay site about 1 minute drive from the hotel and a very short walk into the terminal.
Whilst away the parking ticket was stolen by low life pickpockets in Barcelona. On our return we had no problem getting a new ticket from the car parking office to get out of the car park

Reviewed 13 March 2014

This time, I had a wonderful sleep on all 3 nights, I rang the hotel after booking to ask for a room on the 2nd floor, my previous visit had been woken up by noisy drunks in the room above, I aske to be airport side as it is actually quieter and the receptionist asked if I wanted to be at the end of the corridor, which worked well. Food was excellent although on two mornings hot breakfast was brought out whilst still eating cereal and as we were on a small table, I had to hold it in my hands whilst I finished it. Meal deal was well worth the money, a lovely 3 course meal and then brekkie the next morning. Cleaning though was not up to standard. We had brought some biscuits with us and when we returned on day 2 there were crumbs by the bed and also on the bedside table. I decided the next morning to cut my fingernails and left some of the clippings on the floor by the desk, they were still there when we returned late that night. At the side of the toilet seat was a small piece of toilet tissue attached, this was not removed either until I did on our last night. Our kettle also would not switch off, I reported it to reception in the evening and they made a note but said if you see the housekeeping staff in the morning ask them to get you a spare one form the stores. The girl I spoke to didn't have a clue, so I mentioned it to reception on my way out and a new one was there on our return. They are stingy on the milk and tea/coffee in the room but you can get more from reception. I would have given this a very good mark apart from the cleaning issues. I will stay again as it is very convenient for visiting relatives.

Room Tip: Room 222 is a family room but it has a double in it and then the sofa bed. bit of a trek but worth i...