Premier Inn Liverpool John Lennon Airport Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
1,565 results
All reviewsstayed herean early flightmeal dealjohn lennonnext morninggood nights sleepcar parkexcellent value for moneyfamily roomcomfortable roomexcellent stayall you can eatbudget hotelcan't faultwould stay againbreakfast was excellentcity centre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel for one night for my flight early next morning. I found the reception staff very friendly and had lots of info to tell me about my stay and that staff were around all the time to help should I need it. I did not hear any of the planes amazingly . I asked for an early wake up call, which they obliged to no problem, in fact nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff. all very friendly and very helpful. The room was clean and modern.The restaurant was fresh and airy- no stale smells.Had good vegetarian choices too . The value for money was good, I got this room for £30.I would recommend this hotel to anyone and I will stay here again should I need to.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Stayed here overnight with my wife an was impressed with all the staff and the good quality of the food. Our room was large with a very comfy bed, close to the airport so was ideal. A large car park which was free and secured.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My first and only (so far) visit to a Premier inn was a joy! Arriving at 2145hrs on a Sunday night I was shattered after a long drive. To walk into a clean, safe, comfortable room (I was travelling alone) with a huge comfy bed and even a choice of soft or firm pillow was way above my expectations, especially at such a low price. The pillows were a real bonus as I suffer with neck problems and dread hotel ones. The staff were extraordinary, kind helpful and totally switched on to the guests needs. I've stayed in lots of hotels and this was a refreshing experience. If there's a Premier inn near where I'm going I won't be staying anywhere else!!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Stayed here late April 2014, Excellent all round Service. Only stayed one night and ate in the restaurant which was surprisingly good, Great staff. Nice clean rooms with large comfy beds. Will be staying again in the future that's for sure.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Staff were wonderful and really helped to make my stay nn enjoyable experience. Hotel manager could not be more helpful.
Stayed here the night before the marathon and Hotel made every effort to help me before and after the event.
P Birmingham