“"We loved it...ya,ya,ya.."”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$33.45*
and up
The Beatles Tour (standard bike)
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and join us for guided cycle tours of The Beatles, The City Centre, the beautiful parks, sea fronts, Wirral Peninsula and surrounding areas (on request). The Beatles Tour takes in all the sights associated with the band. We cycle at your pace, hopefully leaving you with fond memories of this special city. Its the ECO way to see Liverpool!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Really loved the bike tour through Beatles' history. As it was only the 2 (wife and I) of us with our guide Phil, it felt as if we were on our own private tour. We've been on many bike tours through our travels and this one was by far one of our favorites. The knowledge of our guide and places off the beaten path we were taken to made for an unforgettable afternoon. My wife still talks about sitting on the wall where John & Paul sat to write the song " Eleanor Rigby". Although our time in the UK was wet, the sun decided to shine on our cycle tour to enhance the Beatles experience. Highly recommend!

All reviews
"great guide"
in 15 reviews
"beatles tour"
in 39 reviews
"guide phil"
in 5 reviews
"great knowledge of the area"
"great exercise"
in 2 reviews
"great tour of the city"
"sefton park"
"great fun"
in 8 reviews
"amazing tour"
in 4 reviews
"eleanor rigby"
in 4 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 3 reviews
"walking tour"
"beatles fan"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Had a great time on the Beatles tour yesterday. We loved it. Really interesting and informative with a bit of craic as well. Jean was a great guide. Thank you.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

It was really fab,Jean , hope that is correct, made the tour really enjoyable. Thankyou so much, what a lot of stuff you know, really proffessional. All the best and hope to see you soon.Thankyou Jane.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

I thought the tour was fantastic. Much more personal than a bus tour or even cab tour. I really enjoyed slowly covering the city via bike vs quickly getting everywhere by car or bus. Phil was a very personable, knowledgeable guide and he even slightly modified the tour at my request in order to get to St. Peter's Church before it close. My wife and I loved the experience. I highly recommend it.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Having been to Liverpool many times over the years, have never explored the Beatles history and this was a great way to do it. Very good bikes and an excellent guide and a beautiful sunny day - a lot better than sitting on a coach! All the Beatles stuff was really interesting and Phil brought it to life really well. My teenage son, who didn't really know much about them does now and also really enjoyed the tour. Best bit from a cycling perspective was the 4 miles along the river on the way back - they have really done it up fantastically along there.