Our first stay at this hotel and would certainly stay again, we found the staff very friendly and polite. Not being a lover of buffet breakfasts I must say that the one hear was the best I have had, The room was on the tenth floor and did not expect the windows to open as being so high up but the air con was fine, Had a lovely meal on Friday evening with all our friends in the Vu Bar and after a few drinks, a dance, and a chat retired to our room to a nice comfy bed on which we had a good nights sleep. Would certainly recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the banks of the River Mersey, The Mercure Atlantic Tower Hotel, is the ideal place to discover the great city of Liverpool. Overlooking the Royal Liver Building and the Dock Front - a UNESCO World Heritage Site - The Atlantic Tower Hotel is a welcoming, contemporary hotel in the heart of Liverpool, within walking distance to the Beatles Story museum, Tate Liverpool and many other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Odigeo, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Tower, Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
- Atlantic Hotel By Thistle Liverpool
- Thistle Hotel Liverpool
- Thistle Liverpool