Stayed for two night over the bank holiday weekend as part of the Everton match package. Hotel was very well presented and liked the boat theme of the rooms. Slept relatively well but kept awake due to a concert nearby and the church bells ringing early in the morning, not really a fault of the hotel. The bed was comfy if a little small, however found a number of holes in the bed sheet. The rooms do need double glazing and the walls are paper thick. Didn't eat at the bar or restaurant as a function meant they were out of bounds, but the breakfast was lovely and nice to be served and directed to a table. The food was good and they never ran out! A lovely location and view out the bedroom window. Disappointed with the television, few channels and poor picture quality, might as well not offer one in the room if not being of similar quality. Staff friendly and eager to help. Overall, a pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the banks of the River Mersey, The Mercure Atlantic Tower Hotel, is the ideal place to discover the great city of Liverpool. Overlooking the Royal Liver Building and the Dock Front - a UNESCO World Heritage Site - The Atlantic Tower Hotel is a welcoming, contemporary hotel in the heart of Liverpool, within walking distance to the Beatles Story museum, Tate Liverpool and many other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Tower, Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
- Atlantic Hotel By Thistle Liverpool
- Thistle Hotel Liverpool
- Thistle Liverpool