We stayed at this hotel in December 2013 for a weekend shopping trip. Really nice hotel, the staff are friendly and welcoming. The hotel is in a brilliant location 5 minutes walk from Liverpool one and the docks and the bars and pubs are close by too. The only negative I have is that the hotel was too hot in the room and there are no windows you can open. It was sweltering! and the air con didn't make any difference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the banks of the River Mersey, The Mercure Atlantic Tower Hotel, is the ideal place to discover the great city of Liverpool. Overlooking the Royal Liver Building and the Dock Front - a UNESCO World Heritage Site - The Atlantic Tower Hotel is a welcoming, contemporary hotel in the heart of Liverpool, within walking distance to the Beatles Story museum, Tate Liverpool and many other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Tower, Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
- Atlantic Hotel By Thistle Liverpool
- Thistle Hotel Liverpool
- Thistle Liverpool