We came over for a game at the weekend, a group of 4 lads staying in two twin rooms.
The rooms were clean and tidy but very small and cramped.
The hotel bar is extremely small but charges very big prices, 8 bottles of Bud cost £36.
We got taxis everywhere which cost around £5 a time and this was purely for handiness for us as we do not know Liverpool.
We paid over the odds for the rooms but that was down to the fact that there was a match on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the banks of the River Mersey, The Mercure Atlantic Tower Hotel, is the ideal place to discover the great city of Liverpool. Overlooking the Royal Liver Building and the Dock Front - a UNESCO World Heritage Site - The Atlantic Tower Hotel is a welcoming, contemporary hotel in the heart of Liverpool, within walking distance to the Beatles Story museum, Tate Liverpool and many other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Tower, Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
- Atlantic Hotel By Thistle Liverpool
- Thistle Hotel Liverpool
- Thistle Liverpool