Stayed here overnight as we were attending a concert at the Echo Arena (great!). Staff were friendly and helpful. The room was good, be very comfortable, breakfast very good but the drinks were expensive in the V bar and we had to pay £8 to park the car overnight-not the most we've paid but also not the least! Would have been nice to have a room overlooking the Mersey but I suppose that was reflected in the price we paid. Good location and would return if we were staying overnight again.Didn't try the restaurant so can't comment on the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the banks of the River Mersey, The Mercure Atlantic Tower Hotel, is the ideal place to discover the great city of Liverpool. Overlooking the Royal Liver Building and the Dock Front - a UNESCO World Heritage Site - The Atlantic Tower Hotel is a welcoming, contemporary hotel in the heart of Liverpool, within walking distance to the Beatles Story museum, Tate Liverpool and many other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Tower, Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
- Atlantic Hotel By Thistle Liverpool
- Thistle Hotel Liverpool
- Thistle Liverpool