We only stayed for 1 night here and were very satisfied with this hotel. We had a basic standard room which was very clean, comfortable and everything you would need for a short stay, we had a great view of the Liver birds and Mersey and had a peaceful comfortable nights sleep,breakfast was included in the rate and it was very good. The staff were all helpful and very friendly and its in a great position to walk to shops and bars.
Our second visit to Liverpool and had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the banks of the River Mersey, The Mercure Atlantic Tower Hotel, is the ideal place to discover the great city of Liverpool. Overlooking the Royal Liver Building and the Dock Front - a UNESCO World Heritage Site - The Atlantic Tower Hotel is a welcoming, contemporary hotel in the heart of Liverpool, within walking distance to the Beatles Story museum, Tate Liverpool and many other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Expedia, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Tower, Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
- Atlantic Hotel By Thistle Liverpool
- Thistle Hotel Liverpool
- Thistle Liverpool