The staff were very friendly but this is a very 'bog standard' hotel which from outside looks like it may be something special.
The bar on the 2nd floor has been refurbished or so it seems but it lacks any style. However the view from the balcony is excellent.
We stayed two nights but our room was not cleaned util 4.30pm , we were not impressed.
Breakfast was ok but a limited choice. There is no gym or health facilities which I think is a missed opportunity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the banks of the River Mersey, The Mercure Atlantic Tower Hotel, is the ideal place to discover the great city of Liverpool. Overlooking the Royal Liver Building and the Dock Front - a UNESCO World Heritage Site - The Atlantic Tower Hotel is a welcoming, contemporary hotel in the heart of Liverpool, within walking distance to the Beatles Story museum, Tate Liverpool and many other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Tower, Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
- Atlantic Hotel By Thistle Liverpool
- Thistle Hotel Liverpool
- Thistle Liverpool