Great location with great views of the Mersey and the famous liver building. Check in was extremely smooth and the staff were very pleasant and friendly. Booked a twin room and we were allocated a room on the tenth floor. The room was small but tidy and everything was as it should be.
I did not eat in the hotel so can't comment on the food. The city centre and shopping area is a brisk 10 minute walk away. The only complaint I could have was the fact that at 8.45 on a Sunday morning the Church bells started to ring out. This lasted for a solid 30 minutes and would have tested the patience of a Saint! If you are looking for a lie in on a Sunday morning then don't stay here. I guess I should have had an idea of what to expect considering the hotel is on Chapel Street!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the banks of the River Mersey, The Mercure Atlantic Tower Hotel, is the ideal place to discover the great city of Liverpool. Overlooking the Royal Liver Building and the Dock Front - a UNESCO World Heritage Site - The Atlantic Tower Hotel is a welcoming, contemporary hotel in the heart of Liverpool, within walking distance to the Beatles Story museum, Tate Liverpool and many other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Lastminute, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Tower, Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
- Atlantic Hotel By Thistle Liverpool
- Thistle Hotel Liverpool
- Thistle Liverpool