visited this hotel with friends for the first time.a good location with a view of the Mersey for some.not cheap but you get what you pay for.rooms clean as one would expect beds very comfy and big!we pre booked brekfast which we found very good.buffet service everything freshly cooked could not fault!excellent service provided by attentative waitress plenty of top up tea and coffee.would def visit here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the banks of the River Mersey, The Mercure Atlantic Tower Hotel, is the ideal place to discover the great city of Liverpool. Overlooking the Royal Liver Building and the Dock Front - a UNESCO World Heritage Site - The Atlantic Tower Hotel is a welcoming, contemporary hotel in the heart of Liverpool, within walking distance to the Beatles Story museum, Tate Liverpool and many other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Tower, Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
- Atlantic Hotel By Thistle Liverpool
- Thistle Hotel Liverpool
- Thistle Liverpool